It is very important to ensure that you remain hydrated when exercising. As little as 2% dehydration can impact almost every measurement of performance (aerobic, strength, power, speed, agility and reaction time). Staying hydrated can help you to improve your muscle function, regulate your blood pressure and improve your circulation. Hydration supplements can help to boost your performance and ensure that you stay optimally hydrated.
Our Hydro tablets are an effective way to stay adequately hydrated during your workout. That means that you can maintain your intensity and performance without dipping in form. Simply drop a tablet into cold water for a high sodium drink that replenishes your body’s electrolytes and ensures that your physical and mental performance are not impaired by dehydration.
Benefits of Hydro tablets:
- High electrolyte drink to replenish resources lost during exercise
- Simple and effective solution
- Refreshing and thirst-quenching flavours
- Available with added caffeine to boost performance
- Virtually no calories
Our GO Electrolyte powders are specially formulated to deliver energy and promote hydration, with an easily digestible supply of carbohydrates and sodium to replenish your body’s resources. This combination is a powerful tool to help drive peak physical performance, maintaining endurance, intensity and protecting against cramp.
Benefits of our electrolyte powders
- Provides energy and rehydrates in one
- 36g carbohydrates
- A combination to reduce onset of fatigue
- Vegan friendly
- Perfect for use during exercise and a great thirst-quencher
What happens when you’re low on electrolytes? The biggest sign of your body being low in electrolytes is muscle cramping, which can be debilitating for physical performance. It is also common to experience dizziness, confusion and an irregular heartbeat.
What causes a loss of electrolytes?
The most common cause of electrolyte depletion is high-intensity exercise that causes a lot of sweating. You can also lose electrolytes if you are suffering from chronic sickness and diarrhea.
When should I use hydration supplements?
Hydration supplements are ideal pre workout or throughout your workout. It is also very important to hydrate yourself after a workout.
Why is hydration important in sports?
When you exercise, your core body temperature increases and your body sweats to cool you down and prevent overheating. Adequate hydration ensures that you replace the water lost while sweating and is integral in preventing cramps, heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
How does hydration affect sports performance?
Keeping hydrated ensures normal muscle functioning, so that your performance is not hindered by cramping. It reduces the risk of heat stress and helps prevent a decrease in both physical and mental performance. Athletes take hydration very seriously, and our powders and tablets give you one less thing to think about when trying to reach peak performance.
- Hydro Tablets11 FlavoursFrom £4.80Save 40%From £8.00
- 2.2L Water JugSave 40%Special Price £4.19 Was £6.99
- SiS Immune - 8 Pack (Orange)Save 40%Special Price £39.00 Was £65.00
- Hydra Flask Water Bottle - 750mlSave 40%Special Price £5.39 Was £8.99
- Hydro (Pink Grapefruit)Save 40%Special Price £4.80 Was £8.00
- GO Hydro Plus Caffeine (Cola)Save 40%Special Price £4.80 Was £8.00
- GO Hydro + Caffeine - 8 Pack ColaSave 40%Special Price £36.00 Was £60.00
- GO Energy + Electrolyte Gels3 FlavoursFrom £7.56Save 40% - 50%From £12.60
- Wide Neck Water Bottle - 600mlSave 40%Special Price £2.40 Was £4.00
- Double Wall Stainless Steel Shaker - 750mlSave 40%Special Price £5.99 Was £9.99
- Bottle - 800mlSave 40%Special Price £3.00 Was £5.00
- GO Hydro 20 Tablets - 8 Pack (Berry)Save 40%Special Price £36.00 Was £60.00
- Hydro (Pineapple & Mango)Save 40%Special Price £4.80 Was £8.00
- GO Hydro (Berry)Save 40%Special Price £4.80 Was £8.00
- GO Electrolyte Powder3 FlavoursFrom £7.20Save 40%From £12.00
- GO Electrolyte Blackcurrant - 1.6kgSave 40%Special Price £17.39 Was £28.99