Cycling Welcome Bundle
Click "TRY ME" and get the Kit for 24.50€ + FREE Delivery!
- The first Energy Gel of the world
- 87 calories per portion
- Provides a quick and easily digestible carbohydrate supply
The Science in Sport Cycling Welcome Kit is ideal for those starting out in endurance sports. It contains the top Science in Sport products essential for your cycling training, as well as allowing you to try a variety of flavours.
THE CYCLING WELCOME KIT CONTAINS:
- 7 x Go Isotonic Energy Gels 60ml
- 20 x 4.2g GO Hydro Tablets
- 1 x 800ml water bottle
Go Isotonic Energy Gels - 7 Pack Variety
- Fast energy - no need for water
- Provides a quick and convenient energy boost
- 22g of carbohydrates
- The world's first isotonic energy gel, clean in the mouth and easy to digest
- Winner of the Queen's Award for enterprise, this innovative product continues to be considered cutting-edge by endurance athletes
- To be used during endurance sessions and events to prevent loss of performance
- Suitable for vegans
Consume 1 to 3 gels per hour to provide approximately 60 grams of carbohydrates and maximise carbohydrate utilisation rate.
20 HYDRO TABLETS
- Simply pour in water to obtain a drink high in electrolytes
- Rich in sodium to promote hydration
- When hydration is needed without added calories
- Suitable for vegans
Consume 500 ml of SiS GO Hydro 3-4 hours before the event and a further 250-500 ml in the hours before the start.
800ML WATER BOTTLE
- Original Easy Mix system
- Pre-marked powder levels for easy measuring
- Soft rubber mouthpiece
- Easy-grip bottle with ergonomic shape
- Lockable valve for leak-proof transport
(24.50€ + free shipping limited to one unit per customer. Click "TRY" to receive your discount code and redeem it in your shopping cart).
Depletion of carbohydrate reserves during training is one of the main causes of fatigue. Providing additional carbohydrates during exercise is a perfect way to improve your performance and your running times, as well as slowing down the onset of fatigue.
The isotonic formulation allows the gel to pass quickly through the stomach, as there is no need to take liquids to dilute the gel, and thus provide immediate energy. SiS GO Isotonic Energy gels are very practical and can be carried without the need for bulky water bottles.
Informed Sport Registered
our entire product range is developed using a world-class approach to ensure that no banned substances are present and offer a guarantee to athletes.
- Consume 1-3 gels per hour during endurance exercise to optimise carbohydrate utilisation rates
- No need for additional water to help minimise the risk of bloating
- Perfect for when you need a quick and convenient energy boost
Go Energy Gel (Orange)
|Typical Values||Per Serving (60ml)||Per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.6g||1.1g|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
Water, Maltodextrin (from Maize) Gelling Agents (Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum), Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Preservatives (Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate), Sweetener (Acesulfame K), Sodium Chloride, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid)
Go Hydro Tablets (Lemon)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Tablet 4.2g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||<0.1g|
|of which sugars||0.9g||<0.5g|
|Vitamin B1 Thiamine||4.8mg||0.2mg|
|Vitamin B2 Riboflavin||7.1mg||0.3mg|
Citric Acid, Electrolytes 37% (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Carbonate), Sorbitol, Inulin, Colour (Beetroot Red), Natural Flavouring, Elderberry Powder (2.3%), Starch, Sweetener (Sucralose), Vitamins (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin)