GO Hydro Tablets
Discover our hydration tablets - a handy effervescent solution to effectively replace the electrolytes you lose through sweat. Just drop one into your bottle and our scientific formula will do the rest! We understand that keeping hydrated is one of the biggest concerns for any endurance athlete - that’s why we originally designed these electrolyte tablets for the 2008 GB Olympic sailing team to help them remain hydrated effectively.
- Go Hydro Tablets11 FlavoursFrom €10.00219 Reviews
- Hydro + Caffeine - 8 Pack - Cola€64.0020 Reviews
- Hydro & Immune Bundle€34.20 Was €38.00Save 10%20 ReviewsOut of Stock
- Go Hydro - 8 Pack - Strawberry & LimeSave 15%Special Price €54.40 Was €64.0020 Reviews
Benefits of Hydro tablets:
- High electrolyte drink to replenish resources lost during exercise
- Simple and effective solution
- Refreshing and thirst-quenching flavours
- Available with added caffeine to boost performance
- Virtually no calories
Our GO Electrolyte powdersare specially formulated to deliver energy and promote hydration, with an easily digestible supply of carbohydrates and sodium to replenish your body’s resources. This combination is a powerful tool to help drive peak physical performance, maintaining endurance, intensity and protecting against cramp.
Benefits of our electrolyte powders
- Provides energy and rehydrates in one
- 36g carbohydrates
- A combination to reduce onset of fatigue
- Vegan friendly
- Perfect for use during exercise and a great thirst-quencher
What happens when you’re low on electrolytes? The biggest sign of your body being low in electrolytes is muscle cramping, which can be debilitating for physical performance. It is also common to experience dizziness, confusion and an irregular heartbeat.
What causes a loss of electrolytes?
The most common cause of electrolyte depletion is high-intensity exercise that causes a lot of sweating. You can also lose electrolytes if you are suffering from chronic sickness and diarrhea.
When should I use hydration supplements?
Hydration supplements are ideal pre workout or throughout your workout. It is also very important to hydrate yourself after a workout.
Why is hydration important in sports?
When you exercise, your core body temperature increases and your body sweats to cool you down and prevent overheating. Adequate hydration ensures that you replace the water lost while sweating and is integral in preventing cramps, heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
Login and Registration Form