It is very important to ensure that you remain hydrated when exercising. As little as 2% dehydration can impact almost every measurement of performance (aerobic, strength, power, speed, agility and reaction time). Staying hydrated can help you to improve your muscle function, regulate your blood pressure and improve your circulation. Hydration supplements can help to boost your performance and ensure that you stay optimally hydrated.
- Go Electrolyte Powders5 FlavoursFrom €15.0091 Reviews
- Go Isotonic Energy + Electrolyte Gels2 FlavoursFrom €52.50 From €75.00Save 30%38 Reviews
- GO Electrolyte Blackcurrant - 1.6kg€39.0020 Reviews
- Go Hydro Tablets12 FlavoursFrom €10.00239 Reviews
- Energy & Hydration Bundle€67.50 Was €75.00Save 10%14 Reviews
- Hydro + Caffeine - 8 Pack - Cola€64.0020 Reviews
- Wide Neck Water Bottle - 600ml€5.0020 Reviews
- Pro Yellow Bottle - 800mlSave 5%Special Price €7.13 Was €7.5020 Reviews
- Bottle Matte Black - 2.2l€9.9920 Reviews
- Hydra Flask Water Bottle - 750ml€10.9920 Reviews
- Double Wall Stainless Steel Shaker - 750ml€9.9920 Reviews
- Bottle - 800ml€7.5020 Reviews
- GO Hydro + Caffeine - 20 Tablets - Cola€10.0020 Reviews
- GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel - 30 Pack - RaspberrySave 30%Special Price €52.50 Was €75.0016 Reviews
- Hydro & Immune Bundle€34.20 Was €38.00Save 10%20 Reviews
- Go Hydro - 8 Pack - Strawberry & Lime€64.0020 Reviews
BENEFITS OF HYDRO TABLETS:
High electrolyte drink to replenish resources lost during exercise
Simple and effective solution
Refreshing and thirst-quenching flavours
Available with added caffeine to boost performance
Virtually no calories
Our GO Electrolyte powders are specially formulated to deliver energy and promote hydration, with an easily digestible supply of carbohydrates and sodium to replenish your body’s resources. This combination is a powerful tool to help drive peak physical performance, maintaining endurance, intensity and protecting against cramp.
BENEFITS OF OUR ELECTROLYTE POWDERS
Provides energy and rehydrates in one
A combination to reduce onset of fatigue
Perfect for use during exercise and a great thirst-quencher
What happens when you’re low on electrolytes? The biggest sign of your body being low in electrolytes is muscle cramping, which can be debilitating for physical performance. It is also common to experience dizziness, confusion and an irregular heartbeat.
WHAT CAUSES A LOSS OF ELECTROLYTES?
The most common cause of electrolyte depletion is high-intensity exercise that causes a lot of sweating. You can also lose electrolytes if you are suffering from chronic sickness and diarrhoea.
WHEN SHOULD I USE HYDRATION SUPPLEMENTS?
Hydration supplements are ideal pre workout or throughout your workout. It is also very important to hydrate yourself after a workout.
WHY IS HYDRATION IMPORTANT IN SPORTS?
When you exercise, your core body temperature increases and your body sweats to cool you down and prevent overheating. Adequate hydration ensures that you replace the water lost while sweating and is integral in preventing cramps, heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
Login and Registration Form