We're giving you the chance to win one of five unique prizes in celebration of the achievements of Science in Sport’s elite teams, athletes, and partners.
As 2022 ends, Science in Sport has been integral in supporting over 330 elite teams and athletes globally by continuing to provide world-leading endurance nutrition products to fuel their successes.
Whether you run, swim or cycle, Science in Sport is giving you the chance to win one of five amazing prizes to bring you closer to the action:
1. A Place at the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon + £200 Travel Voucher
2. A VIP Matchday Hospitality Experience at Tottenham v Arsenal for two with x, + A Signed Spurs Shirt
3. A Limited-Edition INEOS Grenadiers Bioracer UCI Hour Record Jersey, Cap and Artwork signed by Filippo Ganna
4. A Triathlon Training Experience with Tim Don and + A Years Membership to Halo ID
5. A Polar Ignite 3 Fitness + Wellness Watch
Entering couldn’t be easier - Just complete your details in the form below, hit enter, and keep everything crossed until 24.12.2022 when the competition ends.
SCIENCE IN SPORT LIMITED – ADIDAS MANCHESTER MARATHON COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter
The promoter is: Science In Sport Limited (a division of Science In Sport PLC) of 2nd Floor 16-18 Hatton Garden, Farringdon, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 8AT.
2. The Competition
1. The title of the competition is Science in Sport Manchester Marathon Competition.
2. Simply enter online at scienceinsport.com/ to be in with a chance of winning an entry spot for the Manchester Marathon.
3. How To Enter
1. The competition will run from 00:01 on Thursday 2nd March 2023 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 on Sunday 12th March 2023 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
2. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59pm on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
3. To enter the competition:
1. Enter the competition via the dedicated webpage scienceinsport.com/, and follow the on page instructions to enter the online form.
2. You must select which prize you wish to be with the chance of winning as part of the entry form.
3. No purchase is necessary, and there is no charge to register for use of the website or any other charge to enter the competition using the entry methods referred to in clause 3.3 above.
4. The Promoter will not accept:
5. responsibility for competition entries that are lost, untransmitted, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
5. proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
6. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. For help with entries, please e-mail email@example.com or see scienceinsport.com/competitions, where you can find a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
1. The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over on Monday 13th March 2023, except:
1. employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
1. employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration;
1. any employee, agent or supplier of or to xxx, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration;
1. members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
2. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
3. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
3. automatically generated by computer;
3. completed by third parties or in bulk;
3. illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
3. copies and not originals; or
4. There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
5. The Prize
1. There are a total of ONE prize to be won as part of the competition. The prize is:
- One individual entry to the Manchester Marathon 2023 + one SiS Endurance Bundle.
2. The prize is provided by Science in Sport. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
3. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
5. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
1. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
2. The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the telephone number, e-mail address or other contact details provided with the competition entry. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the competition entry form has been submitted.
3. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable, their winning entries on their website at www.scienceinsport.com.
4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
5. If you are selected as the winner of the prize detailed at clause 5.1(b), you hereby agree:
5. that the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any entry from a person who is the subject of a stadium banning order, or is otherwise prohibited from attending football matches, by Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, any other professional association football club or any competent authority.
7. Claiming The Prize
1. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
2. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted as per clause 6.2 above or is not available, has not claimed their prize within seven days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
3. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
8. Limitation Of Liability
9. The Promoter makes no warranty or representation that the Prize will meet the expectations of any EntrantInsofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. Ownership Of Competition Entries And Intellectual Property Rights
1. You agree that the Promoter and x may, but are not required to, make your entry available on the website scienceinsport.com and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter and x a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
10. Data Protection And Publicity
1. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
3. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Login and Registration Form