GO Electrolyte Lemon & lime - 1.6kg
- High-energy Lemon & Lime flavoured carbohydrate + electrolyte drink to help fuel and hydrate during training or racing.
- Ideal for longer sessions when energy stores drop and sweat rate rises.
- 1.6kg tub - perfect for regular use.
Next Day Delivery: Order within
- Advanced formulation delivering carbohydrates and electrolytes
- 146 calories per serving
- Perfect for use during exercise
About GO Electrolyte
GO Electrolyte (Lemon & Lime) contains a blend of an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate as well as electrolytes (such as sodium) that promote optimal hydration.
A combination of energy sources and electrolytes enhance your bodyâ€™s ability to absorb water during exercise, maintain your endurance performance and protect against cramp. The product is mixed at appropriate concentrations of carbohydrate (36 grams as a 6% solution), sodium (20 mmol/L) and fluid (500ml serving) in order to achieve the combined aims of energy and hydration.
Both carbohydrate depletion and dehydration are two of the major causes of fatigue in endurance exercise. A common mistake made by endurance athletes is to consume too much or too little carbohydrate at inappropriate concentrations, causing lack of carbohydrate absorption or gastrointestinal problems.
In addition to ensuring optimal carbohydrate stores and hydration status before exercise, delivering additional carbohydrate and fluid during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue. The specific formulation of SiS GO Electrolyte represents a strategic approach to offset the negative effects of carbohydrate depletion and dehydration on your performance.
Informed Sport Registered
Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes. For more information on Informed Sport & our unique world class approach, click here.
Suitable For: Vegans, Vegetarians, Lactose free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Nut Free, Soya Free
- Drink 500ml every 45-60 minutes of exercise or as required.
- Once prepared, consume within 24 hours.
- Simply add 40g of GO Electrolyte (2 scoops = 40g) to 500ml of water in a bottle & shake well ensuring the lid is firmly closed
|Typical Values||Per Serving (40g)||Per 100g|
|of which sugars||6.7g||17g|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
|VITAMINS & MINERALS (% RDA)|
|Calcium||27mg (3%)||66mg (8%)|
|Magnesium||5mg (1%)||13mg (4%)|
|Potassium||60mg (3%)||150mg (8%)|
Carbohydrate mix (93%) (Maltodextrin (from Maize), Fructose), Citric Acid, Electrolytes (2%) (Sodium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate), Natural Flavouring, Sweetener (Aspartame). Contains a source of Phenylalanine