Over 150 professional clubs trust Science in Sport to deliver scientifically formulated football supplements that fuel match winning moments.
From the Lionesses to current MLS and A-League Champions, SiS provides a range of gels, bars, and powders to ensure you’re always fuelled for the full 90 minutes and beyond.
- Recovery Bundle£72.00 Was £80.00Save 10%10 Reviews
- REGO Rapid Recovery Sachets - 18 Pack1 FlavoursFrom £34.83 From £38.70Save 10%21 Reviews
- GO Electrolyte Powder7 FlavoursFrom £8.70 From £12.00Save 28%128 Reviews
- GO Energy Powder - 1.6kg3 FlavoursFrom £26.40 From £33.00Save 20%61 Reviews
- GO Energy Bar Mini - 30 Pack4 FlavoursFrom £31.20 From £39.00Save 20%75 Reviews
- GO Energy + Caffeine Gels3 FlavoursFrom £56.70 From £63.00Save 10%61 Reviews
- GO Energy + Electrolyte Gels2 FlavoursFrom £54.00 From £60.00Save 10%38 Reviews
- GO Isotonic Energy Gel18 FlavoursFrom £9.45 From £10.50Save 10%297 Reviews
- REGO Rapid Recovery Protein Powder10 FlavoursFrom £17.99 From £19.99Save 10%203 Reviews
- REGO Rapid Recovery Powder - 500g2 FlavoursFrom £17.99 From £19.99Save 10%42 Reviews
- REGO Rapid Recovery+ Powder - 1.54kg2 FlavoursFrom £44.99 From £49.99Save 10%35 Reviews
- Hydro Tablets10 FlavoursFrom £6.40 From £8.00Save 20%199 Reviews
- Wide Neck Water Bottle - 600mlSave 20%Special Price £3.20 Was £4.0020 Reviews
- GO Electrolyte Lemon & lime - 1.6kg Subscriptions AvailableSave 70%Special Price £8.70 Was £28.9920 Reviews
- GO Isotonic Energy Gel - 6 Pack (Vanilla)Save 10%Special Price £9.45 Was £10.5020 Reviews
- GO Isotonic Energy Gel Blackcurrant 30 Pack Subscriptions AvailableSave 10%Special Price £33.29 Was £36.9920 Reviews
Tottenham Hotspur and Science In Sport Announce Industry-Leading Partnership
Science in Sport is the Tottenham Hotspur’s first Official Performance Solutions Partner, working closely with the Nutrition and Sports Science teams for the next four seasons.
How NYCFC Fuelled Its MLS Cup Winning Season
New York City FC were crowned Eastern Conference Champions and MLS Cup Winners for the first time in 2021. Discover how the Club's partnership with SiS was instrumental in fuelling the team and introducing changes to the team’s nutrition off the pitch to deliver results on the field.
Congested Fixtures: The Survival Guide
Recovering between games can be challenging, even for professional footballers. During a three game week, players typically have 48 hours of recovery between games. That means physical stress on the body is far greater, increasing the risk of injury and illness.
Amateur players can often face the same challenges at the end of a season as they’re faced with a bottleneck of fixtures as a result of winter postponements. Find out how SiS football supplements can help you to navigate your way through your congested fixture schedule from our experts.
Login and Registration Form