Klarna Terms and Conditions
BUY NOW - Pay Later!
How does it work?
- These pay later terms apply between you and the strore (Science In Sport) where you purchase your goods or services when you choose Pay Later as your payment method.
- When you choose Pay Later, we offer you the possibility to pay on a due date 30 days from the shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the services or digital content.
- We assign our claim for payment due on your purchase to Klarna Bank AB ("Klarna"). Klarna will send you a payment instruction to pay directly to Klarna.
- Contact details and further information about Klarna are available here.
Pay only after you have received your order
- Klarna offers consumers Buyer Protection which means, for example, that you as a consumer do not have to pay for the ordered goods until you have received them, and that Klarna will assist you with problems related to your purchase.
- More information and instructions can be found here.
Costs and Fees
- We charge an invoice fee of 0(£) per purchase.
Credit Check and handling of your personal data by Klarna
- If you choose Pay Later, Klarna will assess your crediworthiness.
- We may carry out a limited credit search on you at a credit reference agency. This search will no affect your credit score or your chances of obtaining credit in the future.
- Klarna processes your personal data in order to carry out our obligations in this agreement and for the additional purposes set out in our Privacy Notice. The Privacy Notice is available here, and on our website.
- By using Klarna's services, you confirm that you have read this notice.
- We process your personal data to selected partners ( such as credit reference bureaus), which may be established outside of the EU/EEA.
- In the Privacy Notice there is more information about our data sharing, your rights in regards to your data, how you may contact us with questions, or submit a complaint to an authority.