GO Hydro + Caffeine - 8 Pack Cola
- Fast hydration, virtually calorie free - with added caffeine for a mental boost.
- 8 tubes of Cola flavoured effervescent tablets containing precise levels of electrolytes to keep you hydrated.
- Award Winner! 2016 Men's Running Award for Best Pre-Race Nutrition Product.
- Optimum hydration and mental stimulation in a convenient format
- 9 calories per serving
- Perfect to drop into your bottle during exercise and designed replace the key electrolytes you lose through sweat
About GO Hydro + Caffeine
GO Hydro + Caffeine is designed to ensure you are effectively hydrated to produce your best performance. As an effervescent tablet that readily dissolves in plain water, it represents a highly practical approach (simply drop one tablet in your 500 ml water bottle) without the calories to meet your sodium requirements at a specific concentration (30mmol/L).
The addition of 75mg of caffeine has been repeatedly shown by sport scientists to improve performance by providing both a physical and mental boost.
During moderate to intense exercise, we can produce up to 2 litres of sweat per hour depending on the environmental conditions. Sodium is the most important electrolyte that is lost through sweating as it helps to stimulate thirst, improve taste and promote absorption and retention.
If fluid and electrolyte losses are not replaced, dehydration occurs which is a major cause of fatigue. Once dehydrated, our body temperature rises; our heart rate increases; we deplete carbohydrate stores quicker and we perceive the exercise to be more intense. SiS GO Hydro + Caffeine can help prevent this, with the aim not to lose more than 2% of our body mass.
The addition of caffeine has been shown to have many physiological benefits during exercise that can collectively improve performance. Caffeine can increase fat utilization, effectively sparing the use of our limited carbohydrate stores for later use during exercise.
Informed Sport Registered
Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes. For more information on Informed Sport & our unique world class approach, click here.
Suitable For: Vegans, Vegetarians, Lactose free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Nut Free, Soya Free
- Consume 500ml of SiS GO Hydro 3-4 hours prior to your event with a further 250-500ml in the hours before starting.
- During exercise of a shorter length where carbohydrate intake is not necessary, consume 500 ml of SiS GO Hydro per hour.
- Once prepared consume within 24 hours.
- Do not consume more than 4 tablets per day.
- Add 1 Hydro tablet to 500ml of water and let it dissolve.
VITAMINS AND MINERALS
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Tablet 4.2g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||<0.1g|
|of which sugars||1.0g||<0.5g|
|Vitamin B1 Thiamine||4.8mg||0.2mg|
|Vitamin B2 Riboflavin||7.1mg||0.3mg|
Citric Acid, Electrolytes 37% (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Carbonate), Sorbitol, Inulin, Natural Flavouring, Starch, Caffeine (75mg), Colour (Caramel E150d), Maltodextrin, Sweetener (Sucralose), Vitamins (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride)