Wahoo & SiS London Bike Show Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over who complete the Science in Sport Wahoo Science in Sport Power Challenge at the London Bike Show 2017. Employees of Science in Sport and Wahoo, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw are not eligible to enter. There are separate (identical) prizes for men & women.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. To enter this competition, entrants must enter their contact details on http://www.scienceinsport.com/uk/competitions/wahoo-sis-lbs-entry. Entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
6. All entries must be received by 5pm on Sunday, February 19th 2017.
7. The winners will be contacted within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should a prize become unavailable, a substitute prize of equal value shall be provided.
9. First winning applicant will win a Wahoo Elment Bike Computer and £250 of SiS nutrition. Second winning applicant will win a £150 nutrition bundle. Third winning applicant will win a £100 nutrition bundle.
10. The prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Wahoo and the Promoter.
12. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prizes is the responsibility of Wahoo.
15. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Science in Sport Ltd, 4th Floor, 16-18 Hatton Garden Farringdon, London, EC1N 8AT.