About Vitamin C
Increased training loads can quickly compromise your immune system and keep you side-lined. Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin, well known for its ability to support the immune system and aid recovery.
MORE ABOUT THE SCIENCE
Vitamin C has several different benefits:
- Contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Contributes to normal collagen formation in ligaments, bones, teeth, skin
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to the functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Informed Sport Registered
Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes. For more information on Informed Sport & our unique world class approach, click here.
Suitable for: Vegans, Vegetarians, Nut free, Sesame seeds free, Gluten free, Soya free, Dairy free, Fish free
- Take one tablet per day.
|Vitamins & Minerals||Typical values per serve||% RI* per Serving|
|Vitamin C (mg)||1000||1250%|
|Also contains||Typical values per serve|
Ingredients:Vitamin C, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Rosehip Extract, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).