Terms & Conditions
Entries close 06/12/17. The company has the right to suspend or close entries at any time without reason.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.
1 prize: $1000 voucher for www.scienceinsport.com
Entrants must provide the following details when entering this competition: Name, State, Sport and Email Address. All valid entries will be entered in to the random draw.
The winner will be chosen at random within 5 days of the competition close date.
The prize has no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. The winner will be notified via email and have 7 days to respond to claim their prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random. The winner must create an account on www.scienceinsport.com in order for the credit to be loaded.
Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
By entering the competition, you allow Science in Sport to contact you and use your details for marketing purposes.
- These rules specified by Science in Sport plc (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules. The Company also reserves the right to modify the prize and suspend/close the Competition at any time.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The Competition opens on 00:01 PST on 04/26/17 and closes at 23:59 PST on 06/12/17
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random and will be notified within 5 days of the Competition close date by email.
- Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and each Competition is open to residents of the US only.
- By entering the Competition, you grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to contact you and to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related Competition purposes;
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within 28 days. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed, will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The prize is limited to one per person. One prize to be won consisting of $1000 credit for www.scienceinsport.com . The use of multiple email addresses per individual to enter will result in disqualification from the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify entries it believes are fraudulent or are not within the ethos of fair usage.
- Any queries should be sent to [email protected] before an entry is submitted. Once an entry has been made, the entrant is deemed to agree to the terms and conditions as specified in this document.
- By entering the Competition you agree that if you win your name may be publicised.
- Should a winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner can’t provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- Our decision as to the winner is final. In the event of any dispute regarding the Competition, our decision will be binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the Competition or the prize but this won’t exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- We may disqualify you from winning the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and/or your use of a mobile phone and/or your participation in the competition may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
Competition promoter: Science in Sport Inc, 3500 South Dupont Highway, Dover, DE, 19901, USA