Entries close 31st July 2020 . The company has the right to suspend or close entries at any time without reason.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.
One winner will receive a nutrition prize worth a total of $1,800 MSRP.
(i) $1,800 of Science in Sport Nutrition.
Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
Available to US residents only.
Entrants must provide the following details when entering this competition: Name, State, Sport and Email Address. All valid entries will be entered in to the random draw.
The winner will be chosen at random within 5 days of the competition close date.
The prize has no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. The winner will be notified via email and have 7 days to respond to claim their prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random. The winner must create an account on www.scienceinsport.com in order for the credit to be loaded.
By entering the competition, you allow Science in Sport to contact you and use your details for marketing purposes.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the (50) United States and the District of Columbia (collectively referred to herein as “states”), who are eighteen  years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members [spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside] and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Science in Sport Inc. (“Sponsor”) and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate or win the Prize (defined below). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
- ENTRY PERIOD AND HOW TO ENTER: Prize draw starts on 1st July 2020 and closes on 31st July 2020. You may only enter the Sweepstakes for an initial entry via the online entry form. No other methods of entry will be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER:
ONLINE ENTRY FORM METHOD:
- ENTRY LIMIT: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, per email or per mailing address. Any attempt by you to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email/physical addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void your entries and you will be disqualified.
- RANDOM DRAWING: The potential winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected by random drawing within 10 working days of the sweepstakes entry period closing, from among all eligible entries received. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”). The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES: The prize will be awarded to the winner. The prize will include:
(i) $1,800 of Science in Sport Nutrition.
(collectively, the “Prize”).
- Approximate Retail Value of each Prize: $1,800 MSRP; actual value may vary depending and any difference in value will not be awarded.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS:All Prize details shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. The Winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes). No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the Prize is allowed. The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemption except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. The Winner will be required to provide sizing for relevant items included in the Prize. No returns policy is applicable to the Prize once sent to the Winner. The Prize may take up to 12 weeks to be delivered.
- NOTIFICATION:The potential Winner will be notified at the email address (in the sole discretion of Sponsor) provided at the time of entry (the “Prize Notification“). In the event that the potential winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification within seven (7) days of the date of issuance or declines the Prize for any reason, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries. The winners may be required to submit his/her valid social security number and/or other identification to Sponsor and will be required to execute, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity, within ten (10) days of the date of issuance. Failure to submit any identification required by Sponsor or to return the required documents within the specified time period, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return of the Prize (or any portion thereof) or Prize Notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, may cause an alternate potential winner(s) to be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE:By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (a) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (b) waive, release and hold harmless Sponsor, IMC (International Merchandising Company, LLC) and affiliates and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) for any and all claims arising out of any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of the Prize (or any portion thereof) or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of the Prize (or any portion thereof), including without limitation, any personal injury, death or damage to persons or property. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by email for Sweepstakes purposes. The Winners, by acceptance of the Prize, grants to Sponsor and each of their respective designees the right to publicize each Winner’s name, address (city and state/territory/province of residence), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, promotional, trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, transmissions or email ; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cable or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; wireless service congestion; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems, wireless towers or cellular tower equipment; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in wireless or other transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or the cancellation or postponement of any event or exhibition. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer and/or wireless device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or any representative of Sponsor or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor and/or their respective agents. Sponsor shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. Released Parties (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may elect to identify each Winner and award the Prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation. Sponsor also reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT. SPONSOR AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of any potential winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the email address for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
We may disqualify you from winning the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and/or your use of a mobile phone and/or your participation in the competition may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
SPONSOR:The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Science in Sport Inc, 1160 Battery Street East, Suite 100, San Francisco, CA 94111. All trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the respective sponsors. All rights reserved