Terms & Conditions
Entries close 04/09/17. The company has the right to suspend or close entries at any time without reason.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.
No Purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Only one entry per person is permitted. Judges decision is final.
Entrants must register on the Science in Sport website and provide the following details when entering this competition: name, email address, state and sport.
Every entrant will receive an email to let them know if they have been successful or unsuccessful. 1 prize will be awarded, which will consist of:
One ELEMNT Bike Computer, one TICKR Heart Rate Moniter and One SiS Energy Bundle
The prize has no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. Winners will be notified via email within 7 days of the competition closing. You have 14 days from being notified to reclaim your prize.
All SiS product winners will be given reward points allowing them to redeem their product via www.scienceinsport.com. Customers must have an account on this website before being given these points. Account can be created after entry to the competition.
- These rules specified by Science in Sport Inc (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules. The Company also reserves the right to modify the prize at any time.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The competition closes on 04/09/17
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of comparable value.
- Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organize and/or manage the Competition.
- The competition is open to residents of the United States of America only.
- By entering the competition, this allows the company to contact you and use details for marketing purposes.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries it believes are fraudulent or are not within the ethos of fair usage.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by US Law. US will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Competition promoter: Science in Sport Inc, 3500 South Dupont Highway, Dover, DE, 19901, USA