Rock N Roll USA Gel Pack
US Delivery Information*
- Free Standard Delivery over $39
- Standard US Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - $7.99
- Pack Contents:
- 2 Lemon & Lime GO Isotonic Gel
- 2 Chocolate GO Isotonic Gel
- 2 Cherry GO Isotonic Gel
- 1 Orange GO Isotonic Gel
- About GO Isotonic Energy Gels
- The GO Isotonic Energy Gel was the world's first isotonic gel effectively delivering an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrates for energy during exercise.
- They are designed to be consumed without water, minimizing the risk of being bloated that can sometimes occur with over-drinking.
- Provides you with 22 grams of carbohydrates per gel.
- Benefits of GO Isotonic Energy Gels
- Depleting your carbohydrate stores during exercise is one of the major causes of fatigue. Delivering additional carbohydrates during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue.
- The Isotonic formula allows the gel to empty from the stomach quickly as no fluid needs to be drawn into your stomach to dilute the gel, providing fast energy. GO Isotonic Energy Gels are highly practical and can easily be carried without the requirement for bulky bottles.
Winner of the Queens award for enterprise, this innovative product continues to be seen at the forefront by endurance athletes. Use during endurance sessions and events to help avoid crashing.
- Key Features
- Truly isotonic formulation - no need for water
- 22 grams of rapidly absorbed carbohydrates per gel
- Convenient easy-open packaging
- Suitable For Vegans.
- Best If Used By: Refer to individual date on packaging
Nutritional Values are for Lemon & Lime Gels. Please see different flavor pages for additional information.
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per Serving 60ml|
|of which sugars||1.0g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
Water, Maltodextrin (from Maize) Gelling Agents (Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum), Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Preservatives (Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate), Sweetener (Acesulfame K), Sodium Chloride, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid)
When should I consume these?
Consume 1-3 gels per hour during endurance exercise to maximise carbohydrate utilisation rates. Alternatively, take one halfway through repeated high intensity exercise (such as football or rugby) to rapidly replenish glycogen stores.
When should I have these versus Electrolyte, Caffeine or L-Carnitine gels?
These should be consumed when you need a fast, convenient energy boost. During endurance exercise lasting over 90 minutes, these should be the main gels that are used throughout a race. Use in combination with other SiS Energy products e.g 1 x SiS GO Isotonic Energy Gel and 1 x 500ml SiS GO Electrolyte to hit 58 grams of carbohydrate (per hour).
Is this gel Isotonic?
Yes, this gel was the first truly isotonic energy gel.
Are these 'natural'?
SiS GO Isotonic gels contain natural flavourings.
Why are these better than regular foods, for example a banana?
SiS GO Isotonic Energy Gels are designed to be absorbed fast into your gut, providing fast energy. Some solid foods can take a while to digest as there's more fat and fibre in whole foods, which during exercise can cause feelings of bloating and discomfort.
Do these contain aspartame?
No, SiS Gels do not contain aspartame.
Will they fit in my cycle jersey pocket?
Yes! All SiS GO Gels are lightweight, compact and designed to fit in jersey pockets, cycle bags and waist packs. They are pressure tested, so don't worry about the packaging tearing or bursting during exercise.