Rock N Roll USA Gel Pack
US Delivery Information*
- Free Standard Delivery over $39
- Standard US Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - $7.99
- Pack Contents:
- 2 Lemon & Lime GO Isotonic Gel
- 2 Chocolate GO Isotonic Gel
- 2 Cherry GO Isotonic Gel
- 1 Orange GO Isotonic Gel
- About GO Isotonic Energy Gels
- The GO Isotonic Energy Gel was the world's first isotonic gel effectively delivering an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrates for energy during exercise.
- They are designed to be consumed without water, minimizing the risk of being bloated that can sometimes occur with over-drinking.
- Provides you with 22 grams of carbohydrates per gel.
- Benefits of GO Isotonic Energy Gels
- Depleting your carbohydrate stores during exercise is one of the major causes of fatigue. Delivering additional carbohydrates during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue.
- The Isotonic formula allows the gel to empty from the stomach quickly as no fluid needs to be drawn into your stomach to dilute the gel, providing fast energy. GO Isotonic Energy Gels are highly practical and can easily be carried without the requirement for bulky bottles.
Winner of the Queens award for enterprise, this innovative product continues to be seen at the forefront by endurance athletes. Use during endurance sessions and events to help avoid crashing.
- Key Features
- Truly isotonic formulation - no need for water
- 22 grams of rapidly absorbed carbohydrates per gel
- Convenient easy-open packaging
- Suitable For Vegans.
- Best If Used By: Refer to individual date on packaging
Nutritional Values are for Lemon & Lime Gels. Please see different flavor pages for additional information.
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per Serving 60ml|
|of which sugars||1.0g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
Water, Maltodextrin (from Maize) Gelling Agents (Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum), Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Preservatives (Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate), Sweetener (Acesulfame K), Sodium Chloride, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid)
When should I consume these?
Consume 1-3 gels per hour during endurance exercise to maximise carbohydrate utilisation rates. Alternatively, take one halfway through repeated high intensity exercise (such as football or rugby) to rapidly replenish glycogen stores.
When should I have these versus Electrolyte, Caffeine or L-Carnitine gels?
These should be consumed when you need a fast, convenient energy boost. During endurance exercise lasting over 90 minutes, these should be the main gels that are used throughout a race. Use in combination with other SiS Energy products e.g 1 x SiS GO Isotonic Energy Gel and 1 x 500ml SiS GO Electrolyte to hit 58 grams of carbohydrate (per hour).
Is this gel Isotonic?
Yes, this gel was the first truly isotonic energy gel.
Are these 'natural'?
SiS GO Isotonic gels contain natural flavourings.
Why are these better than regular foods, for example a banana?
SiS GO Isotonic Energy Gels are designed to be absorbed fast into your gut, providing fast energy. Some solid foods can take a while to digest as there's more fat and fibre in whole foods, which during exercise can cause feelings of bloating and discomfort.
Do these contain aspartame?
No, SiS Gels do not contain aspartame.
Will they fit in my cycle jersey pocket?
Yes! All SiS GO Gels are lightweight, compact and designed to fit in jersey pockets, cycle bags and waist packs. They are pressure tested, so don't worry about the packaging tearing or bursting during exercise.
You may also like
Verified ReviewsRated 4.4 out of 5 based on 20 Reviews
The lemon lime flavor is great, and the product definitely gives me a kick when I need it deep into my run. I'm not as sure about the other flavors, but I would definitely purchase more of the lemon lime!
A good way to try several flavors and find what you like.
I like these gels, easy to take, and don’t require water. The flavors are exactly what they say on each tube.
I believe this was a new addition to the product line. As it came with the bars as well. I really like the bars and these types of bundles allow the opportunity to supplement my SIS Stash without purchasing a whole box of each individual flavor. If you haven't tried the Bars, you need to. They don't cause any bloating or any other GI issues for me.
I used one gel so far. It reminded me of Jello. Lemon lime. It was ok.
Top of the line products that melt in your mouth. You do need water with them. They do not cramp up your stomach either!
Weird consistency but the taste and effects were good.
I have used these several times to prevent from bonking. These gels have always occupied a cycling jersey pocket on all of my rides for a quick energy boost.
My favorite is the chocolate. It seems to be more watery than the others. My least favorite was the lemon lime. My stomach handled it well. I’ll be ordering more.
I got these as a bonus and am excited to try the different flavors to see if I need to rotate one or more into my regular GO Energy that I use now.
I'm not a fan of every flavor in here, but these gels work great!
Digestible! Tasty flavors
I love the Gels on long runs when I need a quick pick me up!
I felt like the amount was too much to take in during a run and I t was way too sweet. I was only able to use about 1/2 the packet but it was enough to give me the energy I needed to finish my run.
I love that they have partnered with rock and roll marathon to offer this free trial pack!
don't really care for the different flavors sorry :(
Great taste, easy to consume during runs and rides.
Taste good. Nice energy boost.
Great taste, a little bit dry
The chocolate flavor is really gross, but everything else was great!