Team Sky Competition Terms & Conditions
Entries close 23.07.16 at 23.59 BST. The company has the right to suspend or close entries at any time without reason
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.
No Purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Only one entry per person is permitted. Judge's decision is final.
Entrants must register on the Science in Sport website and provide the following details when entering this competition: name, email address, country, sport.
Every entrant will receive a prize and will be notified by email. The prize pool consists of:
2 x Signed Team Sky Jerseys
10 x Team Sky Rapha Replica Jerseys
20 x Team Sky Bundle Packs
25 x Team Sky Elite 600ml Bottles
25 x Team Sky Rider Issue Smartshakers
1000's of www.ScienceinSport.com $10.00 off vouchers
The prize has no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. Winners will be notified via email within 10 days of the competition closing. If the prize is a jersey or a bidon you have 14 days to respond to claim the prize. The prize will be posted to the winner within 4 weeks of the winner claiming.
- These rules specified by Science in Sport Inc (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules. The Company also reserves the right to modify the prize at any time.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The competition closes on 23.07.16 at 23.59 BST.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of comparable value.
- Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition.
- The competition is open to residents of USA only.
- By entering the competition, this allows the company to contact you and use details for marketing purposes.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries it believes are fraudulent or are not within the ethos of fair usage.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by UK Law. UK will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Competition promoter: Science in Sport, Fourth Floor, 16-18 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8AT