Strava Challenge Terms & Conditions
SiS Strava Challenge Terms and Conditions:
The challenge opens on Strava at 00:01 on 26.06.17 and closes at 23:59 on 02.07.17. Those who successfully complete the challenge within the set timeframe will receive a link to www.scienceinsport.com where they can complete their entry into the prize draw. Users must select the bike they would like to win and provide the following information: first name, last name, country and email address. Entry completion via www.scienceinsport.com will be open from 00:01 on 26.06.17 and closes at 23:59 on 10.07.17. Only when both the challenge is complete AND the information stated above is submitted will the individual be entered in to the prize draw.
The company have the right to suspend or close entries at any time without notice.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry:
One of the following prizes will be available to win. The prize which is won will be dependent on the choice of bike that the randomly selected winner chose from the dropdown on their entry completion form.
- Felt FR5 Road Bike 105 Groupset (Size 54)
- Cervelo S3 Disc Ultegra Mechanical Version (Any Size)
The winner shall also receive £500 (GBP) worth of SiS nutrition or the equivalent value of the winner’s local currency.
Only one entry per person is permitted. All valid entries will be entered into a random draw.
The winner will be chosen at random within 5 days of the competition close date.
The prize has no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. The winner will be notified via email and have 7 days to respond to claim their prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random. The prize will be posted/emailed to the winners within 8 weeks of the competition closing.
Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- These rules (“Competition Rules”) specified by Science in Sport plc (the “Company”) apply to any competition (“Competition”) which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules. The Company also reserve the right to modify the prize and suspend/close the competition at any time.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The Competition entry completion opens on 26.06.2017 at 00:01 and closes on 10.07.2017 at 23:59.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random and will be notified within 7 days of the competition close date by email.
- Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over. Employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition are not permitted to enter.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within 28 days. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The prize is limited to one per person.
- Any queries should be sent to [email protected] before an entry is submitted. Once an entry has been made, the entrant is deemed to agree to the terms and conditions as specified in this document.
- By entering the competition, you agree that if you win your name may be publicised.
- Prizes will be dispatched to winners via Parcelforce, UPS, DHL or similar depending on country, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Should a winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
- Our decision as to the winner is final. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, our decision will be binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this won’t exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- We may disqualify you from winning the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms.
- This Prize Draw is governed by English law, with any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Science in Sport plc, 4th Floor, 16-18 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8AT