GO Energy Bar Variety Pack - Clearance
US Delivery Information*
- Free Standard Delivery over $39
- Standard US Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - $7.99
BEST BEFORE NOV 30TH, 2019
When you want a nutritious snack that gives you energy fast. SiS GO Energy Bar combines a scientific approach with real fruits and wholesome ingredients. Proven by thousands of athletes in the world's toughest races, it meets their demanding energy needs. SiS GO Energy Bar is moist, delicious and easy to digest. Perfect before or during exercise and as an energy loading snack between meals.
- SiS GO Energy Bar 40g Apple & Blackcurrant x1
- SiS GO Energy Bar 40g Chocolate Fudge x1
- SiS GO Energy Bar 40g Red Berry x1
- SiS GO Energy Bar 40g Banana Fudge x1
- SiS GO Energy Bar 40g Blueberry x1
- 25-27 grams of carbohydrates packed into each bar
- Made from natural fruit ingredients
- Convenient size for fueling during training or racing
When should I eat these versus any of the SiS gels?
Containing fast absorbing carbohydrate, these can be used with or between meals to increase carbohydrate intake as well as a pre exercise snack. During a race, a commonly used strategy is to take on solid foods like SiS GO Energy bars during lesser intense parts because bars require more blood flow to absorb them compared to other energy products.
How often should I eat one whilst exercising?
If you're exercising for over 90 mins you should take on additional carbohydrate. Aim for 1 or 2 bars per hour, or consume with other products to hit 60g of carbohydrate per hour during exercise e.g 1 x SiS GO Energy Bar Mini and 1 x 500ml GO Electrolyte.
Will they fit in my cycle jersey pocket?
Yes! SiS GO Energy bars are lightweight and compact, designed to fit in jersey pockets, cycle bags and waist packs.
Are these bars gluten free?
SiS GO energy bars are not suitable for vegan, coeliac and gluten free diets due to their oat content.
What is the sugar content in these bars?
A 40g SiS GO energy bar contains 10g of naturally occurring sugars from fruit, with no added sugar.