Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the competition you agree and are legally bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoters reserve the right, at their discretion, to exclude entrants and/or the winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
2. The competition is open to US residents, excluding employees of the Promoters, their families, agencies and anyone to whom they are professionally connected.
3. To enter the competition, anytime between May 4th 2017 (12:00AM) and May 20th 2017 (11:59PM) PST, entrants must: (i) visit either the SKINS or Science in Sport competition page; (ii) fill in all personal details as requested; and (iii) follow the on-screen instructions. The competition will end at 11:59PM PST on May 20th 2017. The promoters (Science in Sport) will select three randomly selected people who will win the following prize donations:
One SKINS Fitness Bundle, One Race Entry* and One Science in Sport Complete Training Pack. * The Sporting event will be up to the value of $250 and will not include travel or race extras.
4. On May 27th 2017, the winners will be selected by the Promoters (or by a party nominated by the Promoters) from all completed, answered and submitted entries. The Promoters will notify the winner by email. If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of their prize within 72 hours or cannot make use of their prize for any reason, such winner will forfeit the prize and the Promoters reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
5. The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry to the competition.
7. The Promoters will liaise with the winner regarding delivery of the prizes. If applicable, the Promoters will pay for delivery of the relevant prizes to competition winner although the Promoters will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any postal service provider or courier.
8. In the event that, due to the acts or omissions of a winner, the Promoters are unable to deliver any prize to a winner, that winner will forfeit the prize, no substitute or alternative will be available and an alternative winner may be selected.
9. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
10. Any entries not meeting the above criteria shall be invalid. The Promoters will not be liable for any entries which are corrupted or not received for any reason.
11. The winners agree not to sell, offer to sell or use the prizes for any commercial or promotional purpose (including, without limitation, placing the prizes (in whole or in part) on an internet auction site).
12. By entering, you agree and shall procure that you will allow the Promoters to use your names, photographs, videos, voice recordings and general locations for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
13. The Promoters will use the information which you provide or which it obtains from its dealings with you, to administer the competition. By entering the competition you agree that the Promoters may also use it to tell you about their products and offers, and for market research including analysis and development of their products and customer relationships. You can unsubscribe from receiving such information from the Promoters at any time by following the instructions included in the information received.
14. The Promoters reserve the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
15. By entering into the competition, you acknowledge that any intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright in text, film and sound recording) which arise in relation to your involvement with the competition and/or the prizes shall vest absolutely with the Promoters and you hereby agree to immediately assign to the Promoters any such rights which become vested in you.
16. The Promoters shall not be liable in the event that any event does not take place or is postponed, rearranged or curtailed.