Terms & Conditions
Clubs & Teams Sponsorship Programme
Entries close 30.06.17 at 11:59 PM PST. The company has the right to suspend or close entries at any time without reason
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.
No Purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Multiple entries per club are permitted, but only one entry per person is permitted. Entries will be picked based on reason provided for club sponsorship; this is at the judges discretion and the judges decision is final.
Entrants must register on the Science in Sport website and provide the following details when entering this competition: name, email address, country, club name, club social media details, reason why your club should be supported by SiS.
20 clubs and/or teams from the USA will be selected. The prize will consist of:
- 500 free gels p/a (for one year only, contract renewal will be at the discretion of the brand)
- Exclusive 30% discount on products via the SiS website for all club members
The prize has no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. Winners will be notified via email within 14 days of the competition ending. Delivery of the prize will be organized by the brand owners individually with each club.
1. These rules specified by Science in Sport Ltd (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules. The Company also reserves the right to modify the prize at any time.
2. All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The competition closes on 30.06.17 at 11:59 PM EST.
3.Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are unlimited per club but limited to one per person/member of the club. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of comparable value.
4. Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition.
5. The competition is open to residents of United States of America only
6. By entering the competition, this allows the company to contact you and use details for marketing purposes.
7. If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
8. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries it believes are fraudulent or are not within the ethos of fair usage.
9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by USA Law. USA will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Competition promoter: Science in Sport, Fourth Floor, 16-18 Hatton Garden, EC1N 8AT