Terms and conditions
Entries close 20/10/2019 at 23:59 PST or when maximum entries have been reached. The company has the right to suspend or close entries at any time without notice.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry. A transaction is required to receive the free gift.
This promotion provides entrants with a redemption code for a free product (full details below)
Entrants must provide their name, email address and sport (this promotion is open to entrants in Europe to be eligible for a redemption code.
Only one entry per person is permitted. All valid entries will receive a redemption code.
Upon completing the form, you will receive an email detailing instructions on how to redeem your GO Isotonic Energy Gels 6 packs (Tropical) through www.scienceinsport.com
Redemption code valid until 20/10/19 23:59 GMT. If code is redeemed within the validity period, you will receive a total of 6 pack gel tropical flavour. Your flavour dependent on stock availability (flavours and gift subject to change without warning).
Flavors can be chosen while stocks last. Transaction through www.scienceinsport.com is necessary to claim gift.
minimum purchase amount is required to receive the gift, your free gels order must be processed through www.scienceinsport.com to activate the promotion. Orders over £10/€10 will qualify for the free gift.
Promotion is not valid outside the Europe.
The gift has no cash alternative and the gift is non-transferable.
By entering the promotion, you allow Science in Sport to contact you and use your details for marketing purposes.
All entrants will be notified of their code via email and have until the 20th of October 2019 to claim their gift.
- These rules (“Promotion Rules”) specified by Science in Sport (the “Company”) from time to time apply to any promotion offer (“Promotion”) which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Promotion Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Promotion rules. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute or modify any gift.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Promotion is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The Promotion opens on 06.10.2019 and closes on 30.10.2019 at 23:59 GMT.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person.
- The winning entries will be those which have met the entry criteria and which most closely meets the Promotion criteria specified.
- Unless otherwise stated: each Promotion is open to all aged 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organize and/or manage the Promotion; and Each promotion is open to residents of the Europe only.
- By entering the promotion, you: a. grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organizing and/or managing the Promotion and the Promotion sponsor(s) permission to contact you and to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organizing and/or managing the Promotion, for announcing the winner of the Promotion and for related promotional purposes; b. acknowledge that, where the Promotion is being run on the Facebook site, you are disclosing information to the Company and any Promotion sponsor(s) and not to Facebook Ireland Limited or Facebook, Inc. (together “Facebook”); c. accept that all entries will become the property of the Company upon receipt and will not be returned. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the Promotion entry but, by entering the Promotion, you grant the Company and its licensees the right free of charge to republish your Promotion entry; d. waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in your Promotion entry whether such rights arise pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 (the “Act”) or equivalent legislation anywhere in the world; and e. warrant to the Company that the Promotion entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the Promotion entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party.
- If you claim the gift, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The gift is limited to one per person and also limited to one per address. The use of multiple email addresses per individual to enter will result in disqualification from the Promotion. The Company reserves the right to disqualify entries it believes are fraudulent or are not within the ethos of fair usage.
Science in Sport plc, 2nd Floor, 16-18 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8AT