Key Features: GO Isotonic Energy Gels
- Fast acting energy gel.
- No need for additional water.
- Informed Sport tested.
Key Features: GO + Caffeine Energy Gels
- Flavoured maltodextrin gel with caffeine and added sweeteners.
- High caffeine content: 75mg.
- Award winning gel technology delivers energy fast.
- Clean in the mouth and easy to digest.
Key Features: GO Energy + Electrolyte Gels
- 22g of carbohydrate per gel.
- Formulation delivering energy fast and effectively.
- 0.3g salt per gel to provide key electrolytes lost through sweat.
Key Features: GO Electrolyte 500g Tub
- As easy to drink as water, SiS GO Electrolyte puts back what you sweat out.
- Ideal for indoor workouts, exercise in the heat or any time when you are sweating heavily or dehydrating.
- Fast hydration plus sustained energy for before and during exercise.
- When you want a balance of energy and hydration.
- It is light on the stomach.
- Use before to prepare and during sport when you are sweating heavily.
- Available in Lemon & Lime, Blackcurrant, Tropical Fruit 1.6kg Tubs.
Key Features: REGO Rapid Recovery Drink Powder
- To recover, rebuild and support the body's adaptation to training.
- When you are in a training programme and need your body to adapt to increasing demands.
- A full spectrum recovery product for periods of intense training.
- Developed with feedback from the Olympic cyclist Chris Boardman, it helps your muscles to recover and rebuild.
- Use immediately after exercise to help your body adapt to increased training demands to become stronger as quickly as possible.
- Easy on the stomach, so it can be taken after hard exercise.
Key Features: 800ml Pro Yellow Bottle:
- Unique easy mix system
- Soft rubber nozzle
- Easy to grip bottle with ergonomic shape
- Lockable valve for leakproof transport
- Dishwasher safe
- Nutritional Info
For nutritonal information about the individual products within this pack, please see the relevant product page for each product.
Didn't find your answer here? Please login to ask us a question (Form will appear below).