This is a convenient form of L-Glutamine that can be added to shakes or consumed alone. Unflavoured.
About L-Glutamine - 400g (Unflavoured)
SiS L-Glutamine is the latest addition to the SiS range. L-Glutamine may enhance recovery from exercise, as well as promoting immune and gut function. Add to water, juice or a shake and consume pre or post workout
The product contains 100% pure L-Glutamine which is ideal for any athlete engaging in a long-term training program.
Each serving contains 5g of L-Glutamine.
Benefits of L-Glutamine - 400g (Unflavoured)
L-Glutamine is the most abundant non-essential amino acid found in muscle tissue. During periods of prolonged and intense exercise, both blood and muscle stores of glutamine can become depleted and remain reduced in the post-exercise recovery period. L-Glutamine is also an important energy source for immune and gut cells and cells.
L-Glutamine supplementation can help replenish the diminished L-Glutamine stores post-exercise. L-Glutamine supplementation before and after exercise may therefore improve muscle (promote muscle recovery), immune and gut function.
- 5g of high quality L-Glutamine per serving
- Unflavoured variety
- Easily mixed in water, juice or a protein shake
Consume 5g of SiS L-Glutamine 1-3 times per day.
Directions for Use
Mix with 200-300ml of water, fruit juice or in your pre and/or post workout shake using an SiS protein shaker. Consume no more than 3 servings per day.
Best Before End: Minimum 6 Months+
Informed Sport Registered
SiS L-Glutamine is tested under the Informed Sport Certification program. This approach involves testing every single batch of SIS finished product which leaves the Company’s factory, screened against the 2017 World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list. Banned substances including steroids are tested to the level of 10 Nanograms per gram, and stimulants to 100 Nanograms per gram. Batches (sampled at the beginning, during and end of each product batch) receive the recognised and respected Informed Sport* certificate and SIS provides the documentation to athletes on request.
Suitable For: Vegetarians; Coeliacs; Gluten Free; Wheat Free; Nut Free, Milk Free, Lactose Free
- Nutritional Info
Typical Values Per Serving (5g) Per 100g Energy 0kj/0kcal 0kj/0kcal Fat 0g 0g of which saturates 0g 0g Carbohydrate 0g 0g of which sugars 0g 0g Protein 0g 0g Salt 0g 0g L-Glutamine 5g 100g
What is L-Glutamine
- L-Glutamine is the most abundant non-essential amino acid found in muscle tissue. During periods of prolonged and intense exercise, both blood and muscle stores of L-Glutamine can become depleted and remain reduced in the post-exercise recovery period.
What does L-Glutamine do?
- L-Glutamine supplementation can help replenish the diminished L-Glutamine stores post-exercise. L-Glutamine supplementation before and after exercise may therefore improve muscle (promote muscle recovery), immune and gut function.
Does it have any side-effects?
- There are no reported side effects of L-Glutamine supplementation but do not exceed the recommended dose. Consume no more than 3 servings per day.
Do I need to take it every day?
- L-Glutamine is found naturally in protein rich foods. It can be taken on both off-days and training days and may be particularly beneficial consumed before and after training sessions
I’m an endurance athlete, will L-Glutamine help me?
- Prolonged and intense exercise can deplete muscle and plasma L-Glutamine stores. L-Glutamine supplementation can help recover L-Glutamine stores and may therefore increase recovery of muscle function, promote immunity and improve gut function.
How many scoops per serving
- Use one, 5g scoop per serving and consume no more than 3 servings per day. Ideally, consume pre and/or post work-out.
Does it mix/shake well?
- SiS L-Glutamine is best mixed in an SiS Protein Shaker with other SiS products.
Didn't find your answer here? Please login to ask us a question (Form will appear below).