Complete Taster Bundle
FREE GIFT WHEN YOU SPEND £60
The Complete Taster Bundle contains:
x1 GO Isotonic Energy Gel - 15 Pack
The GO Isotonic Energy Gel was the world's first isotonic gel effectively delivering an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate for energy during exercise.
They are designed to be consumed without water, minimising the risk of being bloated that can sometimes occur with over-drinking.
Provides you with 22 grams of carbohydrate per gel.
x1 GO Hydro - Single
GO Hydro is designed to ensure you are effectively hydrated to produce your best performance. As an effervescent tablet that readily dissolves in plain water, it represents a highly practical approach (simply drop one tablet in your 500 ml water bottle) without the calories.
GO Hydro meets your sodium requirements at a specific concentration (30mmol/L) that is scientifically proven to produce superior hydration compared with water alone. Developed to keep the British Sailing team optimally hydrated at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
x1 REGO Rapid Recovery Powder - 500g
SiS REGO Rapid Recovery is a complete recovery product to be consumed immediately after exercise. Containing a blend of carbohydrate (22g), protein (20g) and electrolytes with vitamins and minerals REGO Rapid Recovery is also an ideal food supplement to help you meet your macro-nutrient needs.
Rapid replenishment of your glycogen stores and the provision of protein helps you to get the most from your training and prepare you for your next session.
Ideal for lactose intolerant individuals
x1 Water Bottle
Our iconic Pro Yellow Bottle was originally designed to be used with energy supplements developed by Science in Sport Performance Solutions in collaboration with British professional cyclists. Still our pro-issue bottle, it has a large 800ml capacity with an ergonomic design that makes it easy to grab and hold, while its leakproof and lockable valve ensures you don’t lose any valuable fluids during exercise. For convenience, the bottle features our Easy Mix System which consists of pre-determined measuring marks printed on the outside of the bottle enable you to pour specific amounts of SiS powders into the bottle that remove any guesswork and save you time.
Informed Sport Registered
Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes. For more information on Informed Sport & our unique world class approach, click here.
Rego Rapid Recovery:
- REGO Rapid Recovery is designed to be consumed within 30 minutes post-exercise and not mixed with milk as it will slow down the absorption rate.
- We recommend not to exceed more than three servings per day. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Add 50g (approx. 3 full scoops) to 500ml of water in a shaker or bottle and mix well, ensuring the lid is firmly closed.
GO Isotonic Energy Gel:
Each GO Energy Isotonic Gel sachet contains 22 grams of carbohydrate. Depending on your sport or event, you should aim to consume 1-3+ gels every hour to reach a 60g-90g target intake. In some circumstances, such as cold weather, it may be necessary to consume more. Tear off the top of the packaging and squeeze the contents into your mouth as and when required.
- Consume directly from packaging
- Combine with other SiS energy supplements to hit hourly 60-90g carbohydrate intake
- Consume 500ml of SiS GO Hydro 3-4 hours prior to your event with a further 250-500ml in the hours before starting.
- During exercise of a shorter length where carbohydrate intake is not necessary, consume 500 ml of SiS GO Hydro per hour.
- Once prepared consume within 24 hours.
- Do not consume more than 4 tablets per day.
- Add 1 Hydro tablet to 500ml of water and let it dissolve.
Please see individual products for ingredients and nutritional values.