Protein Bar Bundle what is this?
- High protein formula to promote training, adaptation and recovery
- Each bar contains 20 grams of easily digestible protein
- A high quality blend of whey, casein and soy protein
- Protein Bar 55g x 6 - Choice of Flavours
Giving you a chance to sample some of the most delicious protein bars on the market, each of these handy protein bars act as a wonderfully tasty snack and a source of good quality protein.
Protein Bar Bundle includes:
- • Protein Bar 55g Mint Chocolate x 3
- • Protein Bar 55g Chocolate & Peanut x 3
Please note, flavours may vary depending on availability.
Protein Bars contain a blend of easily digestible proteins (20 grams per bar) in the form of whey, casein and soy protein. It is important to consume protein in close proximity to training sessions (i.e. before or after training) in order to maximize training adaptations.
Protein intake is often overlooked by endurance athletes. Science in Sport Protein Bars provide an appropriate quantity of high quality protein for before or immediately post exercise.
- • High protein formula to promote training, adaptation and recovery
- • Each bar contains 20 grams of easily digestible protein
- • A high quality blend of whey, casein and soy protein
- • Promotes the rebuild of muscle following exercise
- • Contains Peanuts, Milk, Soya, Gluten
- • BBE: Minimum 6 Months+
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Serving 55g|
|of which sugars||33g||18g|
|of which saturates||6.0g||3.3g|
Protein Blend (25%) (Calcium Caseinate (milk), Hydrolysed Wheat (gluten), Whey Protein (milk), Soy Protein, Milk Protein), Glucose Syrup, Milk Chocolate 18% (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithihn), Flavours), Invert Sugar Syrup, Gelatine Hydrolysate, Peanuts 3.7%, Soy Crisps (Soy Protein, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Palm Fat, Flavours, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Green Tea Extract, Salt
When should I eat these? Are they a meal replacement?
We always recommend that food should come first in your diet. However, Protein Bars are a convenient source of protein on the go to achieve the recommended 20-25g of protein every 3-4 hours.
Should I eat one of these or have REGO after exercising?
If you are training again sooner and/or hydration is a concern, we suggest having REGO Rapid Recovery post exercise. Solid foods like our Protein Bars take longer to digest compared to liquids like REGO Rapid Recovery.
What is the recommended frequency of consumption?
Aim for 1-2 Protein Bars a day, consumed between meals, before and/or after a workout.
Will the chocolate melt in my jersey when cycling?
They have the potential to melt in warm conditions. In this situation, GO Energy bars may be a better choice as they are designed to be used during exercise.
What is the sugar content in these bars?
Our Protein Bars contain 17-18g of sugar per bar to aid taste.
You may also like
- Whey Protein - 1kgWas £18.00 Was £30.00