SiS GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel Raspberry - 6 Pack
- Ideal for intense activity with higher sweat rates & a need for energy.
- 6 pack of energy gels in Raspberry Flavour with added electrolytes for fast energy and to aid hydration.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £35
Raspberry flavour energy gels with added electrolytes to aid hydration - 6 pack.
About GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel
The GO Energy + Electrolyte gel (Raspberry) builds on the established science of the GO Isotonic Energy gel, the world’s first and only truly isotonic energy gel.
The gel not only delivers a rapid supply of easily digestible carbohydrates (22 grams) for energy, but also provides 118mg sodium, 9.5mg potassium and 1.5mg magnesium per gel.
Benefits of GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel
Electrolytes including sodium, potassium and magnesium are lost through sweat and need to be replaced in order to help the body maintain fluid balance, alongside an appropriate fluid intake.
- 22 grams of carbohydrate per gel
- Formulation delivering energy fast and effectively
- 0.3g salt per gel to replace key electrolytes lost through sweat
Informed Sport Registered: Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes. For more information on Informed Sport & our unique world class approach, click here.
- GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel 60ml 6 Pack - Lemon & Mint
- GO Hydro 20 Tablets - Lemon
- GO Isotonic Energy Gel 60ml 6 Pack - Blackcurrant
- GO Electrolyte 500g - Lemon & Lime
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per Serving 60ml|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
|of which sugars||1.2g||0.7g|
Water, Maltodextrin (From Maize), Natural Flavour, Salt, Gelling Agents (Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Salt Citrate, Malic Acid), Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Citrate
When should I have this versus your other gels?
Aim for 1 x GO Isotonic Energy Gel and 2 x GO Isotonic Energy Gels per hour during exercise lasting over 90 minutes. 1 x GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel can also be consumed before exercise to ensure electrolytes are available for fluid absorption.
Why do I need to have electrolytes?
During exercise, electrolytes are lost through sweating and must be replaced in order to maintain fluid balance and prevent dehydration.
Do they taste salty?
The gels do not taste salty and are available in refreshing raspberry and lemon & mint flavours.
Are these gels Isotonic?
The GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel is not isotonic as the addition of electrolytes increases the concentration.
Are these 'natural'?
GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel contains natural flavourings.
Do these contain aspartame?
No, Gels do not contain aspartame.
Will they fit in my cycle jersey pocket?
Yes! All GO Gels are lightweight, compact and designed to fit in jersey pockets, cycle bags and waist packs. They are pressure tested, so don't worry about the packaging tearing or bursting during exercise.
You may also like
- SIS GO Energy Bar BundleSave 30%Special Price £7.70 Was £11.00
- SiS Mixed Gel BundleSave 30%Special Price £9.80 Was £14.00
- SiS Training BundleSave 30%Was £60.00 £42.00
- SiS Speciality Mixed Gel Bundle - 30 Pack (Multi Flavour)Save 30%Was £53.40 £37.38
- Never Surrender Athlete BundleSave 31%Was £43.60 £30.00
Verified ReviewsRated 4.7 out of 5 based on 20 Reviews
Ottimo per la corsa con l'utilizzo di acqua
Great lifesaver great on my bike rides stops me cramp up and gives you the go
Very good and cheap
good product maybe too expensive
Gusto veramente ottimo
the best gel in production
Not like the consistency
Ottimo prodotto molto soddisfatto
A mio avviso uno dei migliori gel in commercio.
Non male, il sapore si può migliorare, magari mi piacerebbero porzioni + ridotte da prendere + spesso
Best gel ever bought. Electrolyte addition is so useful and effective during training.