SiS GO Energy Mixed Bar Bundle
- Bundle Contents: 20 x GO Energy Mini 40g Bars - (details below)
- High-energy flavoured carbohydrate bar to help fuel before or during training and races.
- Delicious, easily digested and moist.
UK Delivery Information*
- Free Standard Delivery over £35
- Standard UK Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - £3.99
- UK Next Day Delivery (Restrictions Apply) - £4.99
- SiS Premier - Unlimited Next Day Delivery for 1 Year - £9.99
FREE BOTTLE ON ORDERS OVER £25
- • GO Energy Bar Apple & Blackcurrant 40g
- • GO Energy Bar Blueberry 40g
- • GO Energy Bar Chocolate Fudge 40g
- • GO Energy Bar Red Berry 40g
- • GO Energy Bar Banana Fudge 40g
*Flavours and sizes are subject to stock availability
About GO Energy Mini Bars
GO Energy Bars are a nutritious, easily digestible and high carbohydrate based snack made from fruits and wholesome ingredients. The bars provide a practical and nutritious approach to provide carbohydrate during exercise.
GO Energy Mini Bars are high in carbohydrate (up to 27g), moderate in protein (4.5 grams) and low in fat (2 grams).
- • Up to 27g of carbohydrate packed into each bar
- • Made from natural fruit ingredients
- • Convenient size
- • Contents: 20 x 40g Bars
- • Suitable For Vegetarians.
- • BBE: Minimum 3 Months+
Depleting your carbohydrate stores during exercise is one of the major causes of fatigue. Delivering additional carbohydrate during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue.
Informed Sport Registered:
Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes. For more information on Informed Sport & our unique world class approach, click here.
The nutritional information below is for Blueberry. To view the nutritional information for other flavours, please visit the individual product pages
|Typical Values||Per Serving 40g||Per 100g|
|of which sugars||10g||26g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.8g|
Fruit Juices From Concentrate 36% (Grape, Pineapple), Cereal 21% (Rice & Soy Crisp (Rice Flour, Soy Protein Isolate, Oat Flour, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Lecithin) (Gluten), Oats (Gluten)), Maltodextrin (from Maize), Dried Fruit 12% (Dates), Soy Protein Isolate, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Freeze Dried Fruits 3% (Blueberry, Blackcurrant), Humectant (Calcium Lactate), Flavouring, Elderberry Juice Powder
When should I eat these versus any of the SiS gels?
Containing fast absorbing 25g carbohydrate (per 40g bar), these can be used with or between meals to increase carbohydrate intake as well as a pre exercise snack. During a race, a commonly used strategy is to take on solid foods like SiS GO Energy bars during lesser intense parts because bars require more blood flow to absorb them compared to other energy products.
How often should I eat one whilst exercising?
If you're exercising for over 90 mins you should take on additional carbohydrate. Aim for 1?2 bars per hour, or consume with other products to hit 60g of carbohydrate per hour during exercise e.g 1 x SiS GO Energy Bar Mini and 1 x 500ml GO Electrolyte.
Will they fit in my cycle jersey pocket?
Yes! SiS GO Energy bars are lightweight and compact, designed to fit in jersey pockets, cycle bags and waist packs.
Are these bars gluten free?
SiS GO energy bars are not suitable for vegan, coeliac and gluten free diets due to their oat content.
What is the sugar content in these bars?
A 40g SiS GO energy bar contains 10g of naturally occurring sugars from fruit, with no added sugar.