GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel 60ml - Lemon & Mint - Single
- Ideal for intense activity with higher sweat rates & a need for energy.
- Lemon & Mint flavour with added electrolytes for fast energy and to aid hydration.
UK Delivery Information*
- Free Standard Delivery over £30
- Standard UK Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - £3.99
- UK Next Day Delivery (Restrictions Apply) - £4.99
- SiS Premier - Unlimited Next Day Delivery for 1 Year - £9.99
FREE DELIVERY WITH ORDERS OVER £30
Lemon & Mint flavour energy gels with added electrolytes to aid hydration - Single Gel
About GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel
The GO Energy + Electrolyte gel (Lemon & Mint) builds on the established science of the GO Isotonic Energy gel, the world’s first and only truly isotonic energy gel.
The gel not only delivers a rapid supply of easily digestible carbohydrates (22 grams) for energy, but also provides 118mg sodium, 9.5mg potassium and 1.5mg magnesium per gel.
Benefits of GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel
Electrolytes including sodium, potassium and magnesium are lost through sweat and need to be replaced in order to help the body maintain fluid balance, alongside an appropriate fluid intake.
- 22 grams of carbohydrate per gel
- Formulation delivering energy fast and effectively
- 0.3g salt per gel to replace key electrolytes lost through sweat
- BBE: Minimum 6 Months+
Informed Sport Registered: Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes. For more information on Informed Sport & our unique world class approach, click here.
- GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel 60ml 6 Pack - Raspberry
- GO Hydro 20 Tablets - Berry
- GO Isotonic Energy Gel 60ml 6 Pack - Pink Grapefruit
- GO Electrolyte 500g - Blackcurrant
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per Serving 60ml|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
|of which sugars||1.2g||0.7g|
Water, Maltodextrin (From Maize), Natural Flavour, Salt, Gelling Agents (Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid), Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Citrate
When should I have this versus your other gels?
Aim for 1 x GO Isotonic Energy Gel and 2 x GO Isotonic Energy Gels per hour during exercise lasting over 90 minutes. 1 x GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel can also be consumed before exercise to ensure electrolytes are available for fluid absorption.
Why do I need to have electrolytes?
During exercise, electrolytes are lost through sweating and must be replaced in order to maintain fluid balance and prevent dehydration.
Do they taste salty?
The gels do not taste salty and are available in refreshing raspberry and lemon & mint flavours.
Are these gels Isotonic?
The GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel is not isotonic as the additional of electrolytes increases the concentration.
Are these 'natural'?
GO Energy + Electrolyte Gel contains natural flavourings.
Do these contain aspartame?
No, Gels do not contain aspartame.
Will they fit in my cycle jersey pocket?
Yes! All GO Gels are lightweight, compact and designed to fit in jersey pockets, cycle bags and waist packs. They are pressure tested, so don't worry about the packaging tearing or bursting during exercise.