GO Energy + Caffeine Gel 60ml - Berry - Single
- Fast energy with 75mg Caffeine for a mental & physical boost.
- Berry flavoured energy gel in easy to open packaging, perfect for when you're on the move.
UK Delivery Information*
- Free Standard Delivery over £30
- Standard UK Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - £3.99
- UK Next Day Delivery (Restrictions Apply) - £4.99
- SiS Premier - Unlimited Next Day Delivery for 1 Year - £9.99
Berry flavoured energy gel with added caffeine (75mg) for a mental & physical boost - Single Gel
About GO Energy + Caffeine Gel
The GO Energy + Caffeine Gel 75mg builds on the established science of the GO Isotonic Energy gel, the world's first and only truly isotonic energy gel.
This product provides 22g of carbohydrate and 75mg of caffeine per gel (Berry flavour). Ideal for high intensity races and long, tough days on the road. Caffeine has been repeatedly shown to improve performance by lowering your perception of effort by providing a boost just when you need it.
GO Energy + Caffeine is clean in the mouth and easy to digest. For when you want an energy boost, but want the benefits of caffeine too. Use before or during sport for added physical and mental focus when you want to get an edge.
Benefits of GO Energy + Caffeine Gel
- 75mg of caffeine per gel
- 21 grams of carbohydrate per gel
- Formulation delivering energy fast and effectively
- Suitable for: Vegetarians; Vegans; Coeliacs; Lactose Free; Gluten Free; Wheat Free; Nut Free
- BBE: Minimum 3 Months
Informed Sport Registered: Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes. For more information on Informed Sport & our unique world class approach, click here.
- GO Energy + Caffeine Gel 60ml 6 Pack - Citrus
- GO Energy + Double Caffeine Gel 60ml 6 Pack - Double Espresso
- GO Isotonic Energy Gel 60ml 6 Pack - Lemon & Lime
- Speciality Gels - Multi Flavour 30 Pack Bundle
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per Serving 60ml|
|of which sugars||1.3g||0.8g|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
Water, Maltodextrin (from Maize) (33%), Elderberry Juice Powder, Natural Flavouring, Gelling Agents (Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Caffeine (75mg), Preservatives (Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate), Sweetener (Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Sodium Chloride, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid)
What is the recommended frequency of consumption?
We don't recommend that you consume more than 4 x SiS GO energy + 75mg gels per day.
When is the best time to consume the SiS GO Energy + caffeine Gel?
Have 1 gel 30 minutes before short, intense exercise to provide mental stimulation for the race ahead. Have 1?2 gels towards the end of long, endurance exercise to improve alertness and concentration.
What are the benefits of caffeine?
Caffeine has been shown to increase endurance performance by providing a mental boost, improving alertness and concentration
Are these gels isotonic?
The SiS GO energy + caffeine gel is not isotonic. The added caffeine increases the concentration of the gel.
Will these upset my stomach?
75mg of caffeine is the equivalent to one cup of coffee or one can of energy drink. However, individuals tolerate caffeine consumption differently to others, so make sure you try it out in training, before use in competition.
Will they fit in my cycle jersey pocket?
Yes! All SiS GO Gels are lightweight, compact and designed to fit in jersey pockets, cycle bags and waist packs. They are pressure tested, so don't worry about the packaging tearing or bursting during exercise.