Premier Energy Bar Bundle T&Cs:
Entries close 05/12/2017 at 23:59 GMT or when maximum entries have been reached. The company has the right to suspend or close entries at any time without notice.
This promotion is valid for premier customers only.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.
This promotion provides entrants with a redemption code for a Premier Energy Bar Bundle (full details below) when you spend £20 or over.
- 2 x GO Energy Bar Blueberry 40g
- 2 x GO Energy Bar Apple & Blackcurrant 40g
- 2 x GO Energy Bar Red Berry 40g
- 2 x GO Energy Bar Banana Fudge 40g
- 2 x GO Energy Bar Chocolate Fudge 40g
- 2 x GO Energy + Caffeine Bar Espresso 40g
- 2 x GO Energy + Caffeine Bar Red Berry 40g
Entrants must be existing Science in Sport Premier Members. Entrants must provide their name, email address and sport to be eligible for a redemption code.
Only one entry per person is permitted. All valid entries will receive a redemption code.
Upon completing the form, you will be received an email containing a redemption code and instructions on how to redeem your free product through www.scienceinsport.com
Redemption code valid until 05/12/2017 23:59 GMT. If code is redeemed within the validity period, you will receive your free Premier Energy Bar Bundle (Flavours subject to change without warning) with any over £20 and over.
Promotion is not valid outside the United Kingdom.
Promotion is valid for Premier Customers only.
The gift has no cash alternative and the gift is non-transferable.
By entering the promotion you allow Science in Sport to contact you and use your details for marketing purposes which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
All entrants will be notified of their code via email and have until 5h December 2017 to claim their gift.
- These rules (“Promotion Rules”) specified by Science in Sport PLC (the “Company”) from time to time apply to any promotion offer (“Promotion”) which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Promotion Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Promotion rules. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute or modify any gift.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Promotion is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The Promotion opens on 03/11/2017 and closes on 05/12/2017 at 23:59 GMT.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person.
- The successful entries will be those which have met the entry criteria and which most closely meets the Promotion criteria specified.
- Unless otherwise stated: each Promotion is open to all aged 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Promotion; and Each promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- By entering the promotion, you: a. grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Promotion and the Promotion sponsor(s) permission to contact you and to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Promotion, for announcing the winner of the Promotion and for related promotional purposes; b. acknowledge that, where the Promotion is being run on the Facebook site, you are disclosing information to the Company and any Promotion sponsor(s) and not to Facebook Ireland Limited or Facebook, Inc. (together “Facebook”); c. accept that all entries will become the property of the Company upon receipt and will not be returned. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the Promotion entry but, by entering the Promotion, you grant the Company and its licensees the right free of charge to republish your Promotion entry; d. waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in your Promotion entry whether such rights arise pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 (the “Act”) or equivalent legislation anywhere in the world; and e. warrant to the Company that the Promotion entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the Promotion entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party.
The gift is limited to one per person. The use of multiple email addresses per individual to enter will result in disqualification from the Promotion. The Company reserves the right to disqualify entries it believes are fraudulent or are not within the ethos of fair usage.
Any queries should be sent to email@example.com before an entry is submitted. Once an entry has been made the entrant is deemed to agree to the terms and conditions as specified in this document. Promotion managed by: Science in Sport plc, Fourth Floor, 16-18 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8AT