Premier Terms & Conditions
Our Full Terms and Conditions for SiS Premier are detailed below.
Terms & Conditions
- When you join SiS Premier your membership is valid for a 12 month period. You need a registered customer account on www.scienceinsport.com to subscribe.
- You can cancel your membership by cancelling your order by contacting our Customer Service Team. A full refund of your membership fee will be given if you have not made any eligible purchases using the SiS Premier service. A partial refund (the difference between the cost of subscription paid and the regular price of Next Day Delivery at the time of ordering) will be made within 1 month of purchasing the service where no more than 1 eligible purchase has been made using the SiS Premier Service
- Once 2 or more eligible purchases have been made your membership cannot be cancelled.
- Science in Sport Premier is only available for delivery to residential (not business/education) UK addresses (excluding these postcodes: AB31-56, BF (all), BT (all), CA, DD, DG, EH, FK17-21, G83, GY (all), HS (all), HU 11-12, IM (all), IV (all), JE (All), JH(all) KA27-28, KW (all), PA20-80, PH15-PH50, TD, TR21-25, ZE (all)) and entitles you to free Next-Day Delivery (delivery is on the next day (Monday-Sunday) if ordered before 19:00 (Monday-Friday) and before 13:30 (Saturday-Sunday)). Delivery is excluded on Public Holidays.
- There is no limit on how many times you can order during your subscription period.
- Free next day delivery is not valid in conjunction with free product promotions. Science In Sport reserve the right to cancel orders of this nature without notification.
- Your free gift must be redeemed in the same order in which SiS Premier is purchased. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the relevant product has been added to basket. Science In Sport is not responsible for the gift not being delivered due to the customer failing to add the product to basket.
- Early access to new products will be granted to active SiS Premier subscribers who are also subscribed to the email newsletter.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you use SiS Premier in accordance with the terms and conditions. Any breach will result in the termination of your membership and no refund will be given.
- Science In Sport reserves the right to accept or refuse membership and to change any terms and conditions at our discretion.
- You will be informed of any significant changes to these terms and conditions. All other Science In Sport terms and conditions apply.
- SiS Premier is for personal use only and is not available for customers who purchase goods for business, re-sale or wholesale purposes.
To return to our Premier page, click here. Otherwise continue shopping & simply select Premier as your delivery option at checkout!