Terms & Conditions
The prize draw opens at 14:00 BST on 21/08/19 and closes at 23:59 BST on 15/09/19.
The company has the right to suspend or close entries at any time without notice.
Prize: Pinarello Dogma F12 (Team INEOS)
Every entrant will receive a 10% discount code for their next order on scienceinsport.com. This will be sent via email to entrants within 1 hour of signing up.
Entrants must provide the following details when entering this competition: Name, Country of residence and Email Address.
Only one entry per person is permitted. All valid entries will be entered into a random draw.
The winner will be chosen at random within 7 days of the competition close date.
The prize has no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. The winner will be notified via email and have 7 days to respond to claim their prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random.
Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
Should you select to opt-in for future communications when entering the competition, you allow Science in Sport to contact you and use your details for marketing purposes.
- These rules (“Competition Rules”) specified by Science in Sport plc (the “Company”) apply to any competition (“Competition”) which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules. The Company also reserve the right to modify the prize and suspend/close the competition at any time.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The Competition opens on 14:00 BST on 21/08/19 and closes at 23:59 BST on 15/09/19.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person.
- Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over. Employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition are not permitted to enter.
- By entering the Competition, you grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to contact you.
- The prize is limited to one per person.
- Any queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before an entry is submitted. Once an entry has been made, the entrant is deemed to agree to the terms and conditions as specified in this document.
- Prizes will be dispatched to winners via Parcelforce, UPS, DHL or similar depending on country, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Should an entrants contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this won’t exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- We may disqualify you from claiming the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms.
- This Prize Draw is governed by English law, with any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Science in Sport plc, 2nd Floor, 16-18 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8AT