Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry:
Entries open from 00:01 GMT on 28.12.17 and close at 23:59 GMT on 31.01.18.
One (1) prize will be given away to one (1) randomly selected winner. The Prize will be randomly allocated and will consist of the following:
- 1x Playstation 4
- 1x Fifa 18
- 1 x £700 Science in Sport Voucher
(Collectively “the Prize”).
Entrants must provide the following details when entering this competition: Name, Country of residence, Sport (Football, Cycling, Triathlon, Running or Other) and email Address.
Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. All valid entries will be entered into a random draw.
The winner will be chosen at random within 5 days of the competition close date.
The Prize has no cash alternative and is non-transferable. The winner will be notified via email and will have 7 days to respond to claim their prize. If there is no contact from the winner, new winner will be chosen at random. The Prize will be posted/emailed to the winners within 8-10 weeks of the competition closing.
Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
Open to UK residents only.
Full Terms & Conditions:
- These rules (“Competition Rules”) specified by Science in Sport plc (the “Company”) apply to any competition (“Competition”) which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules. The Company also reserve the right to modify the prize and suspend/close the competition at any time.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open from 00:01 GMT on 28.12.17 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 31.01.18. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random and will be notified within 5 days of the competition close date by email.
- Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over. Employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition are not permitted to enter.
- If you are the winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within 28 days. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- Any queries should be sent to [email protected] before an entry is submitted. Once an entry has been made, the entrant is deemed to agree to the terms and conditions as specified in this document.
- Entrants must provide the following details when entering the Competition: Name, Country of residence, Sport (Cycling, Triathlon, Running or Other) and email Address.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive marketing communications from Science in Sport which entrants can unsubscrive from at any time.
- By entering the competition, you agree that if you win your name may be publicised.
- Should the winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
- The Company’s decision as to the winner is final. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, our decision will be binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this won’t exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- We may disqualify you from winning the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms.
- This Prize Draw is governed by English law, with any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Competition.
- Promoter’s details: Science in Sport plc, 4th Floor, 16-18 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8AT, United Kingdom. Company number: 2742833.