Muc-Off Competition Rules
Muc-Off Competition T&Cs:
Entries close 31.03.16 at 23:59 GMT. The company has the right to suspend or close entries at any time without notice.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.
20 prizes are available, each consisting of 1 x SiS Team Sky 4 Hour Fuel Pack & 1 x Muc-Off Wash, Protect and Lube Kit.
Entrants must provide the following details when entering this competition: Name, Country, and Email Address
Only one entry per person is permitted. All valid entries will be entered in to the random draw.
Upon completing the form, you will receive an email confirming your entry. Should you not receive this confirmation, please contact email@example.com
The winners will be chosen at random within 5 days of the competition close date.
The prize has no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. The winners will be notified via email and have 7 days to respond to claim their prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random. The prizes will be posted to the winners within 8 weeks of the competition closing.
The competition is not valid outside the EU.
By entering the competition you allow Science in Sport & Muc-Off to contact you and use your details for marketing purposes.
- These rules specified by Science in Sport plc (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules. The Company also reserves the right to modify the prize and suspend/close the competition at any time.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The Competition opens on 23.03.2016 and closes on 31.03.2016 at 23:59 GMT.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random.
- Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and Each Competition is open to residents of the EU & UK only.
- By entering the Competition, you: a. grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to contact you and to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related Competition purposes;
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The prize is limited to one per person. The use of multiple email addresses per individual to enter will result in disqualification from the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify entries it believes are fraudulent or are not within the ethos of fair usage.
- Any queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before an entry is submitted. Once an entry has been made, the entrant is deemed to agree to the terms and conditions as specified in this document.
Competition promoter: Science in Sport plc, 4th Floor, 16-18 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8AT