Job title: Marketing Director - USA
Location: San Francisco, USA
Reports: Country Manager
The primary focus for the role is to develop and implement the brand strategy for Science in Sport in the USA. The role will report directly to the Country Manager and be based in the company’s San Francisco office
The role is highly dynamic requiring a commercially astute, personable, experienced and energetic individual who is highly driven.
The Marketing Director will play a critical role in maximising brand health. A suitable candidate will understand importance of executional consistency and have a strong track record in strategy development and brand building.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- •Managing the implementation of global brand campaigns and acting as the brand guardian across creative for e-CRM programs, brand marketing and digital marketing
- •Identifying knowledge gaps & leading market research to create insight within the US market
- •Leading the NPD marketing strategy and delivering market insights to the global team to develop a relevant product range for the US market
- •Leading the development of the US market's sponsorship strategy across elite clubs, teams, organizations and athletes. This will include managing existing properties (USA Cycling, USA Triathlon, Rock 'n' Roll marthon series) and formulating activaation plans to provide a strong ROI
- •Developing & implementing the brand's event sponsorship strategy across the sports of running, cycling and triathlon and in doing so, manage the brand activation team to support first-class execution
- •Managing the relationship with specialist endurance press & digital titles across the market specific content plan communicated through ScienceinSport,com, brand partners and paid media
- •Leading the day to day activities of the marketing team to ensure the marketing objectives are implemented ny the marketing team
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- •Proven track record of success in similar marketing role / industry
- •Passionate about the brand and the endurance sports industry
- •People management experience with an ability to lead and develop a team that fosters the company's culture
- •Flexible working and adaptable to a range of activities in any given day
- •Commercially savvy and emotionally intelligent
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org;
We will evaluate your qualifications and experiences against out business needs and specific requirements. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those candidates identified as a potential fit will be contacted.
Login and Registration Form