The Cycling Podcast Competiton Terms & Conditions
The competition opens at 00:01 GMT on 30.01.17 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 10.02.17.
The company has the right to suspend or close entries at any time without notice.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.
1 Prize available : 2 tickets to one day of the London Bike Show + £100 SiS product
Entrants must provide the following details when entering this competition: Name, Country, Sport, Occupation and Email Address.
Only one entry per person is permitted. All valid entries will be entered in to the random draw. Winner can specify which day they would like to attend The London Bike Show, tickets will only be valid for the date specified.
The winners will be chosen at random within 3 days of the competition close date.
The prize has no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. The winners will be notified via email and have 3 days to respond to claim their prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random. The prizes will either be posted to the winners or available to collect at the show. £100 credit for www.scienceinsport.com will be added to the winners account.
Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
By entering the competition you allow Science in Sport & The Cycling Podcast to contact you and use your details for marketing purposes.
- These rules specified by Science in Sport plc (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules. The Company also reserves the right to modify the prize and suspend/close the Competition at any time.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The Competition opens on 30.01.2017 at 00:01 GMT and closes on 10.02.2017 at 23:59 GMT.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random and will be notified within 3 days of the Competition close date by email.
- Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and each Competition is open to residents of the EU & UK only.
- By entering the Competition, you grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to contact you and to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related Competition purposes;
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within 28 days. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed, will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The prize is limited to one per person. The use of multiple email addresses per individual to enter will result in disqualification from the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify entries it believes are fraudulent or are not within the ethos of fair usage.
- Any queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before an entry is submitted. Once an entry has been made, the entrant is deemed to agree to the terms and conditions as specified in this document.
- By entering the Competition you agree that if you win your name may be publicised.
- Prizes will be despatched to winners via Parcelforce, UPS, DHL or similar depending on country, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Should a winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner can’t provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- Our decision as to the winner is final. In the event of any dispute regarding the Competition, our decision will be binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the Competition or the prize but this won’t exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- We may disqualify you from winning the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and/or your use of a mobile phone and/or your participation in the competition may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
Science in Sport plc, 4th Floor, 16-18 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8AT
The Cycling Podcast, 23 Hillcourt Avenue, London N12 8EY