Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions:
The prize draw opens at 00:01 GMT on 24.06.17 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 31.07.17.
The company have the right to suspend or close entries at any time without notice.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry:
A total of 222 prizes will be given away to 222 randomly selected winners. Prizes will be randomly allocated and will consist of the following. Prizes are limited to one prize per winner.
- 1 x A place for you and a friend to a Team Sky Training Camp in Majorca in August 2018. This will include flights and accommodation.
- 1 x Pinarello Dogma F10
- 5 x SiS Team Sky Bundles
- 5 x Signed Team Sky Jerseys
- 10 x SiS Team Sky 4 Hour Packs
- 100 x SiS Energy Gels (6 Pack)
- 100 x White Team Sky Elite Water Bottles
Entrants must provide the following details when entering this competition: Name, Country of residence, Sport (Cycling, Triathlon, Running or Other) and Email Address.
Only one entry per person is permitted. All valid entries will be entered into a random draw.
The winners will be chosen at random within 5 days of the competition close date.
The prizes have no cash alternative and the prizes are non-transferable. The winners will be notified via email and will have 7 days to respond to claim their prize. If there is no contact from the winner, new winner will be chosen at random. The prizes will be posted/emailed to the winners within 8-10 weeks of the competition closing.
Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
Should you opt-in for communications when entering this competition, you allow Science in Sport and Team Sky to contact you and use your details for marketing purposes.
- These rules (“Competition Rules”) specified by Science in Sport plc (the “Company”) apply to any competition (“Competition”) which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules. The Company also reserve the right to modify the prize and suspend/close the competition at any time.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. 00:01 GMT on 24.06.17 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 31.07.17.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
- The winning entries will be chosen at random and will be notified within 5 days of the competition close date by email.
- Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over. Employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition are not permitted to enter.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within 28 days. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- Each prize is limited to one per person. There is a total of 222 prizes to be won, as outlined above.
- Any queries should be sent to email@example.com before an entry is submitted. Once an entry has been made, the entrant is deemed to agree to the terms and conditions as specified in this document.
- If you opt into marketing, you’re agreeing to receive marketing communication from Science in Sport which you can unsubscribe from at any time. For more information, please see our privacy and cookie policies here: Science In Sport.
- By entering the competition, you agree that if you win your name may be publicised.
- Prizes will be dispatched to winners via Parcelforce, UPS, DHL or similar depending on country, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Should a winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
- Our decision as to the winners is final. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, our decision will be binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this won’t exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- We may disqualify you from winning the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms.
- This Prize Draw is governed by English law, with any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Competition.
- Promoter’s details: Science in Sport plc, 4th Floor, 16-18 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8AT, United Kingdom. Company number: 2742833.