GO Isotonic Energy Gel 60ml 30 Pack - Watermelon
FREE GIFT WHEN YOU SPEND £60
- Brand new Watermelon gel bursting with natural flavor.
- Fast, easily digested energy - the world's first isotonic energy gel.
- GO Isotonic Energy gels provide a fast energy boost with no need for water, in easy to open packaging.
Watermelon flavored isotonic energy gel for fast, easily digested energy - 30 pack.
About GO Isotonic Energy Gels - Watermelon
The GO Isotonic Energy Gel was the world's first isotonic gel effectively delivering an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrates for energy during exercise.
They are designed to be consumed without water, minimizing the risk of being bloated that can sometimes occur with over-drinking.
Provides you with 22 grams of carbohydrates per gel.
Benefits of GO Isotonic Energy Gels - Watermelon
Depleting your carbohydrate stores during exercise is one of the major causes of fatigue. Delivering additional carbohydrates during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue.
The Isotonic formula allows the gel to empty from the stomach quickly as no fluid needs to be drawn into your stomach to dilute the gel, providing fast energy. GO Isotonic Energy Gels are highly practical and can easily be carried without the requirement for bulky bottles.
Winner of the Queen's award for enterprise, this innovative product continues to be seen at the forefront by endurance athletes. Use during endurance sessions and events to help avoid crashing.
- Truly isotonic formulation - no need for water
- 22 grams of rapidly absorbed carbohydrates per gel
- Convenient easy-to-take format
- Contents: 30 x 60ml gels per pack
- Flavored Maltodextrin gel with added sweetener.
- Suitable For Vegans.
- Best If Used By: Refer to individual date on packaging
Informed Choice Registered: Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes. For more information on Informed Choice & our unique world class approach, click here.
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per Serving 60ml|
|of which sugars||1.1g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
Water, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Kelcogel-F, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Acesulfame-K, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid