GO Energy Blackcurrant - 1.6kg
Next Day Delivery: Order within
- Designed as an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate for energy
- 189 calories per serving
- Designed to be consumed as part of a loading strategy pre-exercise, and during endurance training and racing
About GO Energy
GO Energy (Blackcurrant) provides an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate for energy. Designed to be versatile, this product can be mixed at various concentrations to suit your needs.
GO Energy can be consumed as part of your carbohydrate loading strategy in the days and hours prior to your training or race, with 48 grams of carbohydrate per serving.
Carbohydrate loading strategies involve an increase in the amount of carbohydrate an athlete consumes in the days leading up to an event in order to increase the store of muscle glycogen.
A major cause of fatigue in endurance exercise is depletion of carbohydrate energy stores. SiS GO Energy provides a practical solution to increase carbohydrate intake to boost our muscle glycogen stores prior to training or competition.
Informed Sport Registered
Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes. For more information on Informed Sport & our unique world class approach, click here.
Suitable For: Vegans, Vegetarians, Lactose free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Nut Free, Soya Free
- Consume up to 4 servings per day with or between meals as part of a carbohydrate loading strategy
- Consume 500ml every 45-60 minutes of exercise or as required.
- Once prepared, consume within 24 hours.
- Add 50g of SiS GO Energy (approx. 3 full scoops) to 500ml of water in a bottle & shake well ensuring the lid is firmly closed.
|Typical Values||Per Serving (50g)||Per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.5g||7.1g|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
Carbohydrate mix (96%) (Maltodextrin (produced from partial hydrolyses of a special variety of Maize), Fructose), Natural Flavouring, Citric Acid, Sweetener (Aspartame). Contains a source of Phenylalanine.