GO Energy Bar Bundle - Fast Energy Loading
- GO Energy Bar 65g Single Apple & Blackcurrant
- GO Energy Bar 65g Single Chewy Banana
- GO Energy Bar 65g Single Chocolate & Orange
- GO Energy Bar Mini 40g Single Banana Fudge
- GO Energy Bar Mini 40g Single Blueberry
- GO Energy Bar Mini 40g Single Chocolate Fudge
- GO Energy Bar Mini 40g Single Apple & Blackcurrant
- GO Energy Bar Mini 40g Single Red Berry
UK Delivery Information*
- Free Standard Delivery over £30
- Standard UK Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - £3.99
- UK Next Day Delivery (Restrictions Apply) - £4.99
- SiS Premier - Unlimited Next Day Delivery for 1 Year + Free Gift & more - £9.99
When you want a nutritious snack that gives you energy fast. SiS GO Energy Bar and SiS GO Energy Bar Mini combine a scientific approach with real fruits and wholesome ingredients. Proven by thousands of athletes in the world's toughest races, it meets their demanding energy needs. SiS GO Energy Bar is moist, delicious and easy to digest. Perfect before or during exercise and as an energy loading snack between meals.
SiS GO Energy Bars 65g:
1 x Apple & Blackcurrant 65g
1 x Chewy Banana 65g
1 x Chocolate & Orange 65g
SiS GO Energy Bar Minis 40g:
1 x Banana Fudge 40g
1 x Blueberry 40g
1 x Chocolate Fudge 40g
1 x Red Berry 40g
1 x Apple & Blackcurrant 40g
Flavours may vary dependent on availability.
- SiS GO Energy Bar 65g 24 Pack - Chewy Banana
- SiS GO Energy Bar Mini 40g 30 Pack - Red Berry
- SiS Mixed Isotonic 20 Gel Pack
- 50 Pack Bar Bundle
For nutitional information about the individual products within this pack, please see the relevant product page for each product. Example below is for Blueberry Flavour Mini Bar.
|Typical Values||Per Serving 40g||Per 100g|
|of which sugars||10g||26g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.8g|
Grape Juice, Pineapple Juice, Maltodextrin (from Maize), Dates, Rice & Soya Crisp (Rice Flour, Soya Protein Isolate, Oat Flour, Salt, Vegetable Oil,Lecithin), Oats, Blueberry, Soya Protein Isolate, Blackcurrant, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Humectant (Calcium Lactate), Organic Elderberry Extract
When should I eat these versus any of the SiS gels?
Containing fast absorbing 25g carbohydrate (per 40g bar), these can be used with or between meals to increase carbohydrate intake as well as a pre exercise snack. During a race, a commonly used strategy is to take on solid foods like SiS GO Energy bars during lesser intense parts because bars require more blood flow to absorb them compared to other energy products.
How often should I eat one whilst exercising?
If you're exercising for over 90 mins you should take on additional carbohydrate. Aim for 1?2 bars per hour, or consume with other products to hit 60g of carbohydrate per hour during exercise e.g 1 x SiS GO Energy Bar Mini and 1 x 500ml GO Electrolyte.
Will they fit in my cycle jersey pocket?
Yes! SiS GO Energy bars are lightweight and compact, designed to fit in jersey pockets, cycle bags and waist packs.
Are these bars gluten free?
SiS GO energy bars are not suitable for vegan, coeliac and gluten free diets due to their oat content.
What is the sugar content in these bars?
A 40g SiS GO energy bar contains 10g of naturally occurring sugars from fruit, with no added sugar.