WHEY20 - 12 Pack (Lemon)
- New and improved flavour!
- 20g of quality dairy protein on the go.
- Ready to go in your kitbag; no shaker or water needed.
- A low carb & low fat protein snack that tastes like a flavoured yogurt.
- 6g of BCAAs per serving to support the growth & maintenance of lean muscle mass.
- 12 servings per pack.
EU Delivery Information*
- Free Standard Delivery over €40 (Zones 1 and 2)
- Zone 1 Standard EU Delivery (5-7 Working Days) - €4.99
- Zone 2 Standard EU Delivery (5-7 Working Days) - €14.99
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER €40
SiS WHEY20 is the latest addition to the SiS Protein range, offering high quality whey protein hydrolysate in a ground-breaking format.
The yogurt-like texture tastes great and removes the need for a shaker and water for your post-training protein or a high protein snack on the go.
- • 20g of dairy protein
- • High level of BCAAs - 6g per serving
- • Only 2g of carbohydrate, 0.2g of fat and a total of 89 calories in each serving
- • WHEY20 lets you focus on quality protein intake with no unwanted calories or added sugar.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving 78ml|
|of which sugars||1.8g||1.4g|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
Water, Whey Protein Hydrolysate (Milk - 20%), Quark (Milk), Natural flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Stabiliser (Pectin), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
How do I eat it?
Just tear off the top and it's ready to consume. The product flows easily so it effortlessly squeezes out of the packet. Water isn't essential but if you're having it after training it's important to drink as well so that you stay hydrated.
When should I have it?
SiS WHEY20 is really convenient so you can add it into your diet for a serving of quality protein whenever you need it. If you've been training, having it within 30 minutes of finishing your session maximizes the benefit of your raised metabolism post-exercise.
Is it the same as your whey protein powder but in a different format?
It offers the same protein benefits as whey protein but just removes the need for a shaker and water. It has a slightly lower calorie count per serving than most protein shakes too.
What's the difference between this and REGO?
SiS WHEY20 should be used within 30 minutes of shorter training sessions, particularly strength and conditioning to promote rebuild, where carbohydrate replenishment is not necessary. REGO should be used after longer sessions where carbohydrate replenishment is required as well.
What does it taste like?
SiS WHEY20 is a dairy-based protein gel, so it tastes like a refreshing lemon or strawberry yogurt.
It tastes great! Surely that means it must be full of sugar or fat?
Absolutely not. Each gel contains only 1.8g of carbohydrate, this isn't added sugar but just comes from the small amount of lactose that remains from the milk origins of the product. Nearly all fat has been removed too to leave just 0.1g per gel. With 20g of high quality protein this gives you a total of only 88 calories per gel.
Is it suitable for everyone?
All whey proteins come from milk so unfortunately if you are lactose intolerant then this product won't be suitable for you. It is wheat and gluten free and is suitable for vegetarians.