Isotonic Power Pack
EU Delivery Information*
- Free Standard Delivery over €40 (Zones 1 and 2)
- Zone 1 Standard EU Delivery (5-7 Working Days) - €4.99
- Zone 2 Standard EU Delivery (5-7 Working Days) - €14.99
FREE PROTEIN BAR WITH ORDERS OVER €15
Isotonic Power Pack includes 3 x Beta Fuel, 3 Isotonic Gels and 2 Caffeine+Energy Gels.
Energy Gel Flavors:
Isotonic: Cherry, Vanilla, and Tutti Frutti. Caffeine: Berry and Citrus
Beta Fuel Flavors:
1 Lemon & Lime / 2 Orange
- Truly isotonic formulation - no need for water
- Fast, easily digested energy
- 22 grams of rapidly absorbed carbohydrate per gel
- Convenient easy-to-take format
- Suitable for Vegans
- Caffeine options contain 75mg of caffeine
- 2:1 ratio maltodextrin:fructose
- 80g total carbohydrates
- Isotonic Formulation
- Natural flavors and sweetener
- Added Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium
When should I consume these?
Consume 1-3 gels per hour during endurance exercise to maximize carbohydrate utilization rates. Alternatively, take one halfway through repeated high intensity exercise (such as football or rugby) to rapidly replenish glycogen stores.
When should I have these versus Electrolyte or Caffeine?
These should be consumed when you need a fast, convenient energy boost. During endurance exercise lasting over 90 minutes, these should be the main gels that are used throughout a race. Use in combination with other Energy products e.g 1 x GO Isotonic Energy Gel and 1 x 500ml GO Electrolyte to hit 58 grams of carbohydrate (per hour).
Is this gel Isotonic?
Yes, this gel was the first truly isotonic energy gel.
Are these 'natural'?
GO Isotonic gels contain natural flavorings.
Why are these better than regular foods, for example a banana?
GO Isotonic Energy Gels are designed to be absorbed fast into your gut, providing fast energy. Some solid foods can take a while to digest as there's more fat and fiber in whole foods, which during exercise can cause feelings of bloating and discomfort.
Do these contain aspartame?
No, Gels do not contain aspartame.
Will they fit in my cycle jersey pocket?
Yes! All GO Gels are lightweight, compact and designed to fit in jersey pockets, cycle bags and waist packs. They are pressure tested, so don't worry about the packaging tearing or bursting during exercise.