Job title: EU Digital Trading Executive
Location: Hatton Garden, London
Reports: EU eCommerce Manager
This is a key role within the eCommerce team at Science in Sport with an opportunity to make a real impact quickly. You will hold responsibility for digital operations day-to-day that influence trade and drive best in class customer experience. You'll be an agent of change working closely across teams to deliver our European marketing roadmap both on site and through our digital marketing channels.
This is a unique opportunity for a German speaker to join our rapidly growing business with International growth at the heart of our strategy.
- Ensuring promotions and merchandising are deployed in a timely manner across our EU websites
- Monitoring day-to-day forecasting, demand planning and ensuring that is communicated to our warehouse operations
- Daily and monthly sales and KPI reporting
- Analysis and reporting of sales trends and customer behaviour to identify risks and opportunities and drive improvements to customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Influence sales across our digital acquisition channels, working closely with our Marketing Manager to deliver plans
- Coordinate and publish translation content internally and via agency
- Maintenance of the website product catalogue, homepage banners and associated content pages
- Input into marketing initiatives that will support the trading calendar
- Working across our eCommerce team on email marketing campaigns; supporting the design, build, and test process
The Ideal Candidate
- Fluent German and English
- 1-2 year’s eCommerce experience
- Experience using a Content Management System (we use Magento)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- Understanding of Google Analytics (or similar) to monitor activity & draw insights
- Good time management and ability to multi task
- A keen interest in eCommerce and online shopping
- A passion for sports and fitness will be an advantage!
- Science in Sport plc is a leading sports nutrition business that develops, manufactures and markets innovative nutrition products for professional athletes, sports and fitness enthusiasts and the gym lifestyle community. The Company has two highly regarded brands: PhD Nutrition, a premium protein brand targeting gym lifestyle and sports enthusiasts, and SiS, a leading brand among elite athletes and professional sports teams.
We would love to hear from you and learn about why you would like to work for Science in Sport. To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org