Job title: Ecommerce Trading Manager - AUS
Location: Melbourne, AUS
Reports: Country Manager - AU
ECOMMERCE TRADING MANAGER - AUS
Science in Sport is looking for an Ecommerce Trading Manager to manage the Australian Ecommerce business and drive sales through our direct to consumer website scienceinsport.com/au. Your primary responsibility will be driving online growth within Australia while managing a digital marketing budget and delivering on KPIs. The right candidate will have a deep understanding of all digital marketing and acquisition channels, website merchandising and CRO as well as demand planning and inventory management. We’re looking for a very commercial person to drive short term trading execution but also build strategies to drive a truly localised and customer centric online experience on our direct to consumer website. This is a unique opportunity to join the business at the heart of its online strategy and shape international expansion from an early stage. Reporting directly to the Australian Country Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Optimising daily/weekly/monthly revenue on the AU website through careful analysis of historical and live KPIs.
- Driving sales across all digital acquisition channels and working closely with our Country Manager to ensure localisation and ROI.
- Stock and demand planning with manufacturing warehouse
- Owning the AU Ecommerce promotional calendar from concept to execution.
- Working with central UK team to drive onsite UX improvements on scienceinsport.com/au
- E-commerce reporting on daily sales and weekly KPIs
- Management of digital marketing budget and delivery of KPIs (Sales, GM, Database growth, AOV etc.)
- Responsibility for forecasting, demand planning and ensuring this is managed through to warehouse operations
- Managing and developing one key report: Ecommerce Executive
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent from a top tier University
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Ecommerce or merchandising role
- Working experience of Ecommerce content management systems, preferably Magento
- Advanced Excel skills, advanced understanding of Google Analytics
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Enjoy a fast paced, target driven environment - this is a daily trading role and will suit someone who thrives on that energy and enjoys driving short term results as much as long term change
We would love to hear from you and learn about why you would like to work for Science in Sport
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to our HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will aim to respond to you within 14 days.