Terms & Conditions
Win a Science in Sport Endurance Bundle, a pair of KOO Sunglasses & a Kask cycling helmet
This competition (the “Competition”) is open to entrants aged 18+ only. Competition entry opens at 00.01hrs on 13.07.2018, closes at 23.59hrs on 31.07.2018. Entrants who fill in their names and emails have one entry to the competition will each receive one draw in the overall sweepstakes. By participating in the Competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the full terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the Competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and all entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Science in Sport, London, EC1N
How to Enter
Eligibility: The Competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its agents and anyone professionally connected with this Competition.
Entry: Entry to the competition is completed by filling in first name, second name and email address and accepting the competition's terms and conditions. The Competition starts and ends based on each user’s local time zone.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Entry Period: Opens at 00.01hrs on 13.07.2018, closes at 23.59hrs on 31.07.2018.
3. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition. Entrants who do not give correct details will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
4. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for entries or claims which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incomplete entries will not qualify for the Competition.
1. Prize: One winner will receive 1X SiS Endurance bundle, 1x KOO Cycling Sunglasses, selected by KOO, 1x KASK Cycling helmet selected by Kask
2. Winner notification: The prize winner will be contacted by email by the 06.08.2018.
3. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold or exchanged for cash.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, likeness and country of the Winner or to publicise the Competition or the prize-giving presentation, in any and all media that the Promoter desires, after the date of the Competition close date and within a year of this date.
5. The Winner agrees to take part in such reasonable Competition-related publicity as the Promoter may require and accepts that the Promoter may publicise images/statements in connection with/resulting from this Competition.
6. Odds: the odds of winning the prize depends on the number of entrants.
Our Right to Use Information About You
1. Any personal information provided by entrants will be collected, stored and processed by or on behalf of the Promoter strictly under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
2. The personal information will be used by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise the Prize winners, and to send an entrant what he/she asks the Promoter to send him/her.
3. In order to enter the competition, entrants must accept the competition Terms & Conditions, Le Col's and Science in Sport's Terms & Conditions and Data Protection Policies.
4. Other than its agencies and third-party suppliers who are contracted to administer the Competition, the Promoter will not pass entrant’s details on to any third party unless otherwise required to do so by law.
5. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Competition or the awarding of Prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
6. The Promoter and its agents reserve the right at its sole discretion not to consider, and to exclude or disqualify any entry that they deem to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Competition, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of or inappropriate with these terms and conditions.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a Prize or withdraw Prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Competition and disqualify the entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Competitions entry requirements or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
8. This Competition is not sponsored, administered or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network or the producers, retailers or any other party featured in the Prizes. Trademarks, logos and names of any third party are the property of their respective owner.
9. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); (v) any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of the Prize.
10. To the full extent permitted by law and excluding death or personal injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any entrant in connection with the Competition or Prize, including without limitation: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death.
11. The Competition and the terms and conditions will be governed by the English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Competition will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.