Job title: Digital Trading Manager
Location: Hatton Garden, London
Reports: Head of Ecommerce
Digital Trading Manager
Science in Sport is looking for a commercially orientated ecommerce professional to support our continued international expansion. As Digital Trading Manager you will be responsible for the day to day execution of ecommerce and digital functions including digital marketing, website content management, social media, merchandising and email marketing across our EU websites. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing business at the centre of its strategy.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Management of weekly promotional calendar, aligning and driving trading plans across the EU websites. This will executed through timely content management, product merchandising and management of marketing initiatives.
- Supporting the Ecommerce trading manager with CRM strategy and direct responsibility for all email marketing builds, database management, briefing graphics and content teams
- Driving sales across all digital acquisition channels and working closely with our Marketing Manager to ensure localisation and ROI on activity.
- Responsibility for day-to-day forecasting, demand planning and ensuring this is managed through to warehouse operations.
- Adhere to gross margin targets by managing product discounts and promotions.
- Analysis and reporting of sales trends and customer behaviour to identify risks and opportunities and drive improvements to customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Manage workflows to complete language translations both internally and via agency to hit critical paths.
- Timely and accurate website updates to execute marketing campaigns, product promotions and sale activity.
- Maintenance of the website product catalogue, homepage banners and associated content pages.
- Daily and monthly sales and KPI reporting.
Person specification (qualifications, skills, competencies and experience)
- Fluent English. Spanish or German would be an advantage
- 2-4 year’s Ecommerce experience
- High attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach to tasks
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Magento CMS experience preferred
- Google analytics experience preferred
- Strong time management and ability to multi task
- A keen interest in Ecommerce and online shopping
- And most importantly, a passion for sports and fitness!
We would love to hear from you and learn about why you would like to work for Science in Sport. To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to our HR Manager at email@example.com. We will aim to respond to you within 14 days.