Science in Sport plc is a leading sports nutrition business that develops, manufactures and markets innovative nutrition products for professional athletes, sports and fitness enthusiasts and the gym lifestyle community. The Company has two highly regarded brands: PhD Nutrition, a premium active-nutrition brand targeting the gym lifestyle community, and SiS, a leading endurance nutrition brand among elite athletes and professional sports teams.
Major investors include Aviva, AXA Framlington, Schroders, J.O. Hambro and Otus Capital, together with a range of institutional investors.
The two brands are sold internationally through our own phd.com and scienceinsport.com digital platform, together with third-party online sites including Amazon and Tmall. The business is currently rolling out in Asian markets and intends to launch in India and the Middle East during 2021. Our US business is growing strongly.
We have extensive retail distribution in the UK and internationally, including major supermarkets, high street chains and specialist sports retailers.
This omnichannel footprint enables the Company to address the full breadth of the sports nutrition market currently estimated at approximately £11 billion worldwide.
PhD is one of the UK's leading active nutrition brands with a reputation for high quality and product innovation. The brand has grown rapidly, based on its core protein powders, since its launch in 2005. The range now comprises powders, bars and supplements including the high protein, low sugar range, PhD Smart. PhD brand ambassadors include leading fitness influencers Ross Edgley and Obi Vincent. The PhD brand is an official partner to the Tough Mudder Challenge and Race Series.
SiS, founded in 1992, has a core range comprising gels, powders and bars focused on energy, hydration and recovery. SiS is the official sports nutrition supplier to many professional teams and organisations including INEOS Grenadiers Cycling Team, Team INEOS UK (America's Cup Team) and Manchester United Football Club. SiS supplies more than 150 professional football clubs in the UK, Europe and USA, and is Performance Research Partner to the English Football Association.
Science in Sport is headquartered in London. Its shares joined the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange in August 2013 and trade under the ticker symbol SIS.
This role is a key part of our Customer Experience Strategy to deliver a world class experience for every single customer. As part of the CX team you will be responsible for engaging with our customers worldwide to ensure a smooth journey on all sites when placing orders, as well as stepping in when any issues occur to resolve and delight our customers. This is a fast paced role that requires excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to prioritise and multi task. The ability to identify issues and quickly resolve is a key part of minimising the impact to our customers.
Role & Responsibilities
· Provide a world class customer experience by effectively handling customers interactions in a multi-channel environment
· Interact confidently with customers across all social media platforms to enhance every customer’s experience
· Primary point of contact from customer enquiries via phone, email and live chat
· Replying to customer disputes made on PayPal, eBay, Amazon & Trustpilot
· Problem solving to swiftly resolve issues and minimize customer impact
· Daily liaising with the warehouse team and as well as courier companies
· Feed into the eCommerce team and the CS manager re customer trends and recurring issues to drive improvements to overall service
· Responsibility in driving key customer metrics to constantly improve performance
Experience and Skillset
· Experience of, and passion for, delivering excellent customer service within an ecommerce environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in fast paced, high volume environment. Previous use of Zendesk advantageous
· Background in hitting and exceeding SLA’s and KPIs
· Good rapport building skills
· Empathetic, caring and an active listener
· Ability to demonstrate strong and objective complaint handling
· Conscientious and efficient with an eye for detail and pride in their work
· Great as part of a team as well as working on their own when the need arises
· Flexible – willing to do what it takes to make the provide a world class experience
· Passion for fitness/sports is advantageous
Please note as part of this role, there will be a requirement to work weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.