Job title: Customer Service Associate
Location: Bay Area, San Francisco
Reports: Supply Chain Manager
Customer Service Associate - US
Science in Sport are the market leaders in endurance sports nutrition and official suppliers of some of the world’s best athletes, teams and events including USA Cycling, Team SKY, USA Triathlon and Rock ‘n’ Roll marathon series. Due to recent global expansion we’re looking to expand our customer service team in our US office based in San Francisco
The right person is passionate about sports and fitness and wants to help other enthusiasts get the most out of their sports and training. The key requirements of the role are to manage and support our community of customers on scienceinsport.com/us through live chat, email, phone and all social channels as well as our growing B2B customers. The primary goal is achieving customer satisfaction through prompt and helpful responses as well as quickly coming to a resolution. This is an opportunity to help shape our customer service team as you’ll be looking to improve systems, reporting and our processes.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Respond to customer queries on scienceinsport.com/us through live chat, social media, email and phone
- Management of all B2B order enquiries and order creation, as well as proactive outbound enquires to retailers to support the growth of the retail business
- Problem solve by working closely with our customers, US warehouse, US Ecommerce/commercial team as well as the UK based technical teams
- Occasional event and brand activation support
- Feed in to the Ecommerce team customer trends and recurring issues to drive improvements to overall service.
Person specification (qualifications, skills, competencies and experience)
- Fluent in English (excellent written and spoken)
- University degree desirable
- Excellent communication skills and initiative
- Strong analytical and PC skills
- Dynamic individual
- An interest in sports and fitness.
We would love to hear from you and learn about why you would like to work for Science in Sport. To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to our HR Manager at [email protected] We will aim to respond to you within 14 days.