GO Electrolyte + Caffeine - 1.6kg (Tropical)
- 36 grams of carbohydrate per 500ml serving.
- High in sodium to promote hydration.
- 150mg of caffeine for an extra boost.
- 6g Citrulline Malate
UK Delivery Information*
- Free Standard Delivery over $70
- Standard APAC Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - $9.99
SAVE $20 ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50 WITH CODE: SAVE-20
High-energy carbohydrate electrolyte drink to help fuel and hydrate during training or racing with added caffeine and citrulline malate:
- 36 grams of carbohydrate per 500ml serving
- High in sodium to promote hydration
- 150mg of caffeine
- 6g Citrulline Malate
About SiS GO Electrolyte + Caffeine Powder - 1.6kg (Tropical)
SiS GO Electrolyte + Caffeine contains a blend of easily digestible carbohydrate, with electrolytes (such as sodium) that promote hydration and caffeine, which can reduce perceived fatigue. Every serve of SiS GO Electrolyte + Caffeine also contains 6g of Citrulline Malate
SiS GO Electrolyte + Caffeine is a combination of energy sources and electrolytes that enhance your body's ability to absorb water during exercise, maintain your endurance performance and protect against cramp.
The product is mixed at appropriate concentrations of carbohydrate (36 grams as a 6% solution), sodium (20 mmol/L), caffeine (150mg) and citrulline malate (6g).
Benefits of SiS GO Electrolyte + Caffeine Powder - 1.6kg (Tropical)
Both carbohydrate depletion and dehydration are two of the major causes of fatigue in endurance exercise. A common mistake made by endurance athletes is to consume too much or too little carbohydrate at inappropriate concentrations, causing lack of carbohydrate absorption or gastrointestinal problems.
Delivering additional carbohydrate and fluid during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue. Every serve of GO Electrolyte + Caffeine also contains 150mg of caffeine, which has been repeatedly shown to improve performance by lowering your perception of effort by providing a boost just when you need it.
Every serve of SiS GO Electrolyte + Caffeine contains 6g of Citrulline Malate. Citrulline is an amino acid which delays the onset of fatigue during intense exercise and has been associated with an increase in speed and power during exercise. In addition, feelings of muscle fatigue and concentration may be improved after exercise.
SiS GO Electrolyte + caffeine is tested under the Informed Sport Certification program. This approach involves testing every single batch of SIS finished product which leaves the Company’s factory, screened against the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list. Banned substances including steroids are tested to the level of 10 Nanograms per gram, and stimulants to 100 Nanograms per gram. Batches (sampled at the beginning, during and end of each product batch) receive the recognized and respected Informed Sport* certificate and SIS provides the documentation to athletes on request.
Consume 500ml of SiS GO Electrolyte + Caffeine in order to achieve both carbohydrate delivery and promote hydration. SiS GO Electrolyte + caffeine can be consumed alongside the SiS GO Gel range and SiS GO Energy bars to ensure appropriate carbohydrate intakes at the rate of 60-90 grams per hour. Do not consume more than two servings per day.
Best Before End: Minimum 6 Months+
Informed Sport Registered
SiS GO Electrolyte + Caffeine is tested under the Informed Sport Certification program. This approach involves testing every single batch of SIS finished product which leaves the Company’s factory, screened against the 2017 World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list. Banned substances including steroids are tested to the level of 10 Nanograms per gram, and stimulants to 100 Nanograms per gram. Batches (sampled at the beginning, during and end of each product batch) receive the recognized and respected Informed Sport* certificate and SIS provides the documentation to athletes on request.
Suitable For: Vegetarians; Vegans; Coeliac’; Lactose Free; Gluten Free; Wheat Free; Nut FreeProduct Uses
|Typical Values||per 100g||per serving 46g|
|Energy||1361kJ / 320Kcal||626kJ / 147Kcal|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
|of which sugars||11g||5.0g|
|Salt||1.4g||0.63g||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Vitamin B6||1.09mg (78% RI)||0.50mg (36% RI)|
|Folacin||109mcg (55% RI)||50mcg (25% RI)|
|Vitamin B12||0.54mcg (22% RI)||0.25mcg (10% RI)|
Carbohydrate mix (80%) (Maltodextrin (from Maize), Fructose), Citrulline Malate (2:1) (13%), Acid (Citric Acid), Electrolytes (2%) (Sodium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate), Natural Flavouring, Caffeine (0.33%), Natural Colouring (Beta Carotene), Sweetener (Sucralose), Vitamin B mix (Pyridoxine HCl, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin).
What is the difference between this and the standard SiS GO Electrolyte drink?
- SiS GO Electrolyte + Caffeine contains the same 36g of carbohydrate, but with the addition of 150mg caffeine, 6g citrulline malate and B-vitamins to contribute to a reduction is tiredness and fatigue.
When should I use this product?
- SiS GO Electrolyte + Caffeine is great for when you’re sweating heavily and you need to balance energy with hydration. Combine the powder with 500ml of water and consume one hour before the end of endurance exercise. Alternatively, consume during a particularly tough part of your sport, or during high intensity exercise.
What does caffeine do to me?
- The aim of caffeine during sport performance is to help reduce the perception of fatigue and may help increase focus, concentration and performance.
What is Citrulline Malate and how can it help me?
- Citrulline is an amino acid, which delays the onset of fatigue during intense exercise and has been associated with an increase in speed and power during exercise. In addition, feelings of muscle fatigue and concentration may be improved after exercise.
Do I need to preserve this once open?
- Once opened, keep the product cool and dry and don’t exceed the use-by date.
Can I mix this with GO Energy or Hydro Tabs to get all the benefits?
- No, as this would provide too much sodium and/or carbohydrate beyond the optimum levels.
Verified ReviewsRated 3.7 out of 5 based on 3 Reviews
We were expecting this to taste like the normal tropical flavour but it did not and we struggle with the taste.
seams ok ...................
Unlike other commercial products available on the market, this product actually does not taste sugary, which is a surprise as this is still a sugar-based drink. The lemon flavour might be turned down a bit, as it is bitter and is overpowering, after a long exercise.