Entries close 09/12/2016 at 23.59 AEST. The company has the right to suspend or close entries at any time without reasonPlease read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.
No Purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Only one entry per person is permitted. Judges decision is final.
Entrants must provide the following details when entering this competition: name, email address, date of birth, sport.
The prize consists of a $250 voucher for www.scienceinsport.com and a Rapha Team Sky replica jersey at winners specified size. Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize.
The prize has no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. The winner will be notified via email and have 7 days to respond to claim their prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random.
1. These rules specified by Science in Sport plc (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules. The Company also reserves the right to modify the prize at any time.
2. All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The competition closes on 09/12/2016 at 23.59. AEST
3. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of comparable value.
4. The winning entry will be chosen at random by those which has met the entry criteria.
5. Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and Each competition is open to residents of Australia only.
7. By entering the competition, this allows the company to contact you and use details for marketing purposes.
8. If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
9. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries it believes are fraudulent or are not within the ethos of fair usage.
Competition promoter: SiS (Science in Sport) APAC Pty Ltd, Suite 1, Level 1, 27 Belgrave Street, Manly, 2095, Australia